Chapter 24

( Hey guys! This is the second last chapter. TT.TT I don't even know if people read this anYMORE, I know one that does! Anyways the dress up there is Nepetas dress, I though it was cute. Umm so yeah,
Question of the chapter. How would you describe your future wedding? I don't know if I'll ever get married cuz I'm horrendous Cx
Have a nice day be nice to yourself~ bye)

Meulin P.O.V

" no more" Nepeta whined.

" But we need to fine the perfect one" I handed her another dress.

Nepeta walked in the dresser and changed, 5 minutes later she came out. I squealed. " This is one" Nepeta jumped excitedly.

We bought the dress and drove home, Myelin dropped me off at sollux's house though.

~ Door bell~

" Come in!" Sollux yelled from inside. I opened the door. " I'm in my room" he shouted. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to his room.

" Sorry I was just cleaning." He did his bed quickly. " That's okay"

I smiled at him, he smiled back. " Come here" He Said sitting on his bean bag. He made me sit on his lap.

" Its getting closer..." He whispered

" is there someone here? Do you not want them to find out about the wedding? Why?" Obously joking.

He laughed " No, I just , felt like whispering "

" okay then" I kissed his cheek, rested the back of my head on his chest looking at him.

" Got your dress?" He asked.

I nodded, he smiled.

" You excited? Nervous?"

" I'm afraid that I'm going to trip in front of everyone, and I'm excited to be with you forever "

" Haha. What if you stutter?" He said sarvasticly

" I'm afraid of that too"

***

Sollux P.O.V

I dropped Nepeta off

I kissed her goodnight and drove back home.

In a moth...

I thought of the date me and Nepeta would get married. I couldn't believe we are actually getting married. It must be a dream but I don't wake up...

_______________________
Hello everyone I had rush this one a little because someone kept annoying me about and even got my Kik, insta, and Snapchat telling me they wanted a chapter.

I didn't know this book was good.

Anyways, QUESTIONNN.

What would your dress be like at your wedding?

I'd probably wear my vans, jeans and random shirt just kidding I don't think any one is eager enough to marry me. So yeah two author not-- wait . I already write an authors not at the beginning pfft alright see you in the last chapter~