Chapter 17? Anniversary

Nepeta P.O.V

    I woke to my cat licking my face. I got up changed, brushed my teeth and ate.

Nepeta: Good morning.

This was the 4th time I texted Sollux, He wouldn't answer. I started to get worried. He haven't seen each other in 3 months, did he find someone else?

  I took a walk to the park with my cat.

Meulin P.O.V

I picked up Sollux from the airport, Nepeta is going to freak when she sees him. I drove him to his hotel, he couldn't stay at our house because Nepeta was there.

I got home, Nepeta was sitting in the couch panting.

" You okay?" I asked

" A dog chased me"

I laughed.

I told Nepeta she should go to the store and get food so she did. Sollux came by and helped me make a cake And the decorations. I could see Sollux was very excited. Sollux sneezes. And very sick.

It was 4:37 and Nepeta came back.

" SURPRISE!!" I yelled and Kurloz put his hands in the air.

" what..."

" It's for your anniversary"

" .... thank you... but.. " I saw Nepeta getting sad.

" Don't cry go to your room, your present is there."

Nepeta P.O.V

I walked up the stairs that led to my room, I opened the door. A small box layer in my bed. A necklaces was  inside the box. It was a Leo and Gemini sign convince together. I smiled, and put it on.

As I turned around someone pushed me down the bed and covered me in kisses. When he was done he hugged me tight. I tried looking at his face but nothing.

" I missed you" He gently put my down as my eyes widened.

" SOLLUX!" I jumped on him.

" Happy Anniversary" Sollux kissed me. " Good present? "

" The best"

We played in my bed and talked how we survived with out seeing each other. Later on he fell asleep, I put a blanket over him, and cuddled with him.

" Happy Anniversary"  I kissed him once more And hoped it wasn't a dream.

_____________

Wwah more short chapters TT.TT
But yeah, so, yeah.

Baiii~