dazai // NSFW

notes: pm!dazai, fluff, 69, riding, missionary, aftercare, this was meant to be for valentines oops

dazai unlocked the door to his apartment with a frustrated sigh. "[name], darling, i'm home!" he called with his usual sing-song tone, walking into the bedroom.

"welcome home, samu." you had your hands on your bare thighs, sitting on the bed naked and waiting. your hair was down loosely and your usual gentle smile was enticing him to you.

without a thought, dazai stripped himself of his blazer, pinning you to the bed as he kissed you roughly. his teeth bit and nipped at your lip, demanding access to your mouth as his calloused hands found your bare breasts, groping and fondling them. you opened your mouth and he let his tongue into your mouth, the taste of strawberries and wine greeting him.

"is it my birthday?" he chuckled jokingly once you pulled away for air and you giggled, but before he could come back for another kiss, you pressed a hand to his chest, stopping him. you pulled him down by his tie so he was sitting on the bed and reluctantly (but also curiously), dazai let you take lead. gentle kisses peppered dazai's face and neck as his eyes fluttered shut hesitantly. your hand stroked his cheek, tracing his jaw as you shifted to sit on his lap.

"samu," you mumbled sweetly against his lips.

dazai opened his eyes to look at you as you entwined your fingers with his but you were too entranced to notice his gaze. the way you stared at him, at his features, with your lips slightly parted, your eyes half lidded and so full of affection and love—it made his heart flurry.

you ran your finger over the bandage on his eye, a frown decorating your visage. he moved away from your touch and you delicately kissed him again. "trust me."

and he did. it was a weird sensation, feeling all these sweet touches, being treated as if he was something priceless and fragile, but he trusted you enough to let you remain in control. after a moment, you smiled, assuring him silently as your fingers undid his shirt buttons. there was blood on it, but it wasn't his. dazai let out a soft gasp as you kissed and sucked on his collarbone, fingers fumbling with his belt.

"[name]—" he cut himself off, not wanting to lose composure just yet, but you ignored him, continuing with your maddeningly slow ministrations. you kissed any exposed scars, your own slick staining his slacks as you shifted on his thighs but you nonetheless ignored your own desires, continuing to trail kisses down his body. you moved back up, pressing your swollen lips against his in another sweet make out session.

at some point his trousers were removed and your hand started pumping his length at a lethargic pace, causing him to groan lowly into your mouth. "[name], f-fuck—do it properly-"

you moved your lips from his, pushing him down so he was lying on the bed as you moved, positioning your core above his mouth as you took his length into your own. your lips closed around his shaft, your tongue licking the head teasingly as he moaned, pulling you down to sit on his face. he licked your clit, sucking and kissing it before moving his tongue down into your hole, lapping up your slick juices. your mouth continued to work around his length, taking him all the way into your throat and back out. dazai let out a lascivious moan against you, making you shudder and mewl. the vibrations against his cock were so good, he was close—

you pulled away, moving to face him again. "i was close," he pouted. you giggled, grinding back against his erection. he let his head fall back against the pillows, eyes shutting as a result of the delicious friction.

"i know, darling, that's why i stopped."

slowly, you lowered yourself onto him, causing you both to moan at the sensation. you shifted experimentally before beginning to move, setting a slow pace as dazai watched you, enjoying the view. your tits bounced with each movement, your hair framing your scarlet face as your eyes remained half open, staring back at him lustfully. your mouth hung open in ecstasy as you let out sweet mewls and moans. "samu, osamu—!" you gasped.

one of his hands held yours, fingers laced together, while the other went to your hip, helping you stay steady as he pistoned into you. "fuck, [name]," he hissed, pushing you onto your back. you wrapped your legs around his waist as he fucked you with reckless abandon, tears streaking your makeup. "so fucking pretty, so fucking beautiful." he bent over, taking your nipples into his mouth as he sucked them, making you cry salaciously.

your arms wrapped around his neck, fingers laced in his messy brown locks as he kissed up your clavicle, panting into your neck. you buried your face in his hair, sobbing in erotic ecstasy at the sheer pleasure you were experiencing. dazai looked up at you, at your tear stained cheeks and reddened face before kissing you for the umpteenth time. he didn't think he was ever going to get tired of it. of you.

"osamu—" hearing you pant out his name made him only want to wreck you more, until all you could think about was him but he also wanted to cherish you, you who was able to love an unloved monster like himself.

"osamu!"

"[name], shit," he gasped against your ear, "i'm cumming!" you pulled him closer, your walls tightening around him and twitching before you came too with a silent wail into his hair. dazai's thrusts slowed to a halt as he came, and he lazily pulled out, using his elbow to prop himself up so he didn't crush you with his weight. you looked tired as you smiled up at him, and he pecked your lips, picking you up. "how does a bath sound, love? i could use one myself."

"sounds wonderful." he filled the tub up before climbing in himself, letting you rest against his back. "i wouldn't mind a round two."

dazai chuckled, lips latching onto the the nook of your neck. "me neither."