5

"Pummy ji, hurry up. We are getting late." Mr. Bhalla was fixing his watch.

"Off hoo! Bhalla ji, I am finally going to meet Raman's wife. Let me get ready as per my choice."

"We aren't meeting her today."

"Bhalla ji, could you for once stop giving me tiny mini heart breaks." she complained, "What's with you and your conspiracy?"

"As I said earlier, have patience. We are going to meet her parents and get to see their environment. If everything is according to the details which we have received, then it's good. However, on the contrary if it's not then, we would look for another girl."

"But I already like this girl."

"Pummy ji, don't go after what world feeds you. Now let's go otherwise we will be late."

-------------

There was another vibe at Iyer's place. It was like a soft and pleasing spring after cold and harsh winter. The whole house was cleaned and organized.

"Vishwa, I have cooked my special dish. I am sure they will like it."

"Madhu, what about sweets? And also snacks." Mr. Iyer inquired.

"Everything is ready. Now go and get ready, they might be coming in half and hour. By the time, I will look after Ishu."

He nodded and went into their room.

---------

"Ishu open the door."

"It's already open, amma." Ishita replied while applying single and thin stoke of black kohl.

"Are you ready?"

"No, I am not."

"Ishita, why aren't you wearing that red salwaar?"

"First promise that you won't scold me."

"Don't say me that you burned it while ironing?"

She nodded childishly.

"Ayyo! What should I do of you?"

"It's not my fault. The iron was too hot and it struck on the fabric."

"Of course, it's never your fault. It's my fault that I assigned the work to you."

"So, do I have to still get ready?"

"Is that a question?" Mrs. Iyer softly smiled.

"Nope, not at all. I am talking to me. I will look for another dress and will get ready within five minutes."

Mrs. Iyer glared at her and moved to the wardrobe. After few minutes, she took out a peach coloured Indo- western dress which didn't need any ironing.

"Wear it."

-------------

"Madhu, bring Ishu."

"No. I mean iyer ji, we don't want to meet her. We have came to talk to you."

Iyer couple were astonished and look perplexed.

"Actually, Ishita works under our grandson. I am founder of Bhalla enterprises. Though we have never met her, yet we feel that she is the one for our boy."

"We don't understand it. What made you think that Ishita is the one for him?"

Mr. Bhalla narrated all the happenings of bhalla enterprises concerning Ishita and Raman.

"Therefore, we want her hand for Raman."

Mr. Iyer and Mrs. Iyer didn't liked the proposal.

"As Ishita works under him, don't you think that it's inappropriate for them to get married." Mr. Iyer put his thoughts in front of bhalla's