2

"I am not marrying. Bhai is elder to me, so rather than focusing on me, you people must find a girl for him." Simmi whinned.

"But don't think that we will stop finding a suitable groom for you." Toshi warned.

Simmi nodded.

"Now have your lunch and be at home. I am going to my friend's house."

"Happy partying!" Simmi wished but in return earned a smack on her head.

"Ouch! Mumma. It hurts."

"Is it so? Then I think, mission accomplished." she smirked and went into her room.

In the absence of people, simmi roamed her eyes, googling each and every inch of her house. Deep inside her heart, she does know that one day or another, she is going to miss it. Each and every walls, the doors, torans, scratches of paint on the wall, the door mates, the way to the kitchen, that sink, the furniture, and everything.

Simmi signed and continued with her meal without having even half appetite to eat.

"One must never waste the food. Always be thankful for having food on your plate." her grandmother's words echoed in her mind.

And there she whimpered. Not able to control her emotions, she took her plate and ran into her room.

Apparently, she found her phone on the dressing table. Wiping her tears from the back of her palms, she dialed her first favorite person.

The phone was answered in a second ring, itself.

"Hello," the other person answered.

On hearing his voice, she started crying like a baby.

"Simmi, you alrighty? What happened, tell me? Had anyone again said something to you? Did Romi again tease you about the marriage?"

Simmi was grapsing then. The need for oxygen increased from all that shed tears. Her condition was far away from answering all the questions of her elder brother. The only man in her family who makes her feel safe.

"Bhai! I.can't.leave. without. you." she managed to smile on hearing her brother's chuckles.

"So you were thinking about it. Bhudhu! Stop crying for now. I will join you at night after dinner."

She sniffed and agreed.

The phone was hanged by her. And called her second favorite person. Her best friend.

"Hello," answered the other person.

"I was crying." Ignoring the wish," she immediately said.

"And now you are sniffing."

"Yes!"

"Spill the beans out," her friend demanded.

"Well, I can't."

"Okay then, bye."

"Why don't you ask your parents to look a guy who is an author by profession?"

Simmi didn't receive any answer from the other line.

"Ishita, I know you have received your new order. I hate you! More than your friend, books are important to you."

"If you already know the reason, then why rambling about it?"

"Why don't you die?"

Ishita laughed, hearing her friend's reply.

"You know, Alaska is dead, and Miles is unable to find the reason behind her death." Ishita said, grieving over it.