Note and Copyright

Hello fellas!

Many of the IshRa fans might have seen this book title and so the cover. Indeed, it's the same book but with wide changes. The author of the book is not same this time.

Previous author, due to some reasons can't continue with the story. At the same time she didn't want to left a story, untold. So, we took the authority to complete the story. All the changes are made as per her say. 

We are still connected with her. (Yes, we are two writers. Her story had such huge plots, which can't be handled by a single author.) She is still a part of wattpad, although she had upgraded her profile. Huh! Vespine she.

This work is totally a part of fan fiction, the story will never be the same that of real Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. We don't hold any responsibility for the serial or any thing against it. It is just we are using there characters in a different story.

Somewhere or else you might be triggered for which you are already warned.

This book is applicable for every reader, here. ( According to wattpad, least age to use is 13.)

Although this story might seem a romantic one, but the real intention of author is something else. She wanted to reflected other important things as well.

We promise, you people will never find a single void and useless content. And might relate with every happening in the story.

All you people need is to have patience. Remember, the real author is reading and directing us.