emma langevin (youtube) | one

you had been on the couch in the living room scrolling through netflix when your sister and her best friend emma had walked in

"hey y/n/n," emma says to you, looking you up and down which you did not notice. your sister rolled her eyes and shoved emma slightly knowing all about her crush on you.

"move," you sister told you and you shifted over and let the both of them sit on the couch. you let your sister take the remote since you couldn't find anything anyways. she scrolls through netflix for a while, eventually picking some random movie in a different language.

"i'm gonna go get snackies" your sister announced before walking off into the kitchen.

"so umm y/n how you doing?" emma said trying to make conversation with you.

"pretty good. you?" you turned your head slightly to look at her.

"i'm good," she said.

"that's cool" you nodded your head, feeling a bit awkward now.

"okay y/n. i'm tired of this shit, i like you" emma randomly confessed.

"huh?" you asked confused since you had no indication of this. you were about to elaborate and ask questions but emma grabbed your face, pressing a short kiss to your lips.

"god, your so oblivious" emma sighed as she pulled away.

"so, you like me" you pointed to her and then you as you spoke.

"yes" emma nodded her head.

"so you aren't just extremely nice?" you had noticed that she was extra nice to you, but hadn't thought that much of it.

"well i like to consider myself nice, but i was being extra nice to you for a reason" emma mumbled.

"this is crazy because i like you too. i need to process this information for a second though" you told her.

just then your sister walked back in the room holding up the snacks. "i got snackies" she announced. your sister noticed the close proximity of the two of you and smirked. "did you two finally tell each other you like each other?"

"i didn't tell you i liked her though" you raised your eyebrow at your sister.

"i just knew" you sister smiled sitting down on the couch. "just don't do any couple shit around me, i don't want to imagine my best friend and my sister doing shit"

"yeah," you said with a small smile playing with your fingers.

"yeah, no couple shit around you" emma chuckled as the two of you made eye contact. 

"and you two have already started, what the fuck" your sister rolled her eyes.

this is bad sorry, but i had no idea what to write.