pokimane | eighteen

"and then she ran into the wall right afterwards" imane said, showing you her phone while cuddling closer.

you put down your phone giving your full attention to her. right now nothing seemed as important then your girlfriend telling you about her day while your both laying in bed.

"we actually did so bad because we couldn't stop laughing afterwards" she continued on, "you should come with me next time. i bet you would love it there"

you pressed a quick kiss to her cheek.

"i mean im not complaining but what was that for?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"because" you answered hugging her tighter, "i love that you want to introduce me to your friends"

"of course i do. we're dating so you should meet them"

"you have no idea how happy that makes me" you replied.

"speaking of there was something i wanted to tell you..."

you sat there waiting for her to finish "go on don't leave me in suspense like this"

"i want you to meet my family" she rushed out it's a shock you managed to hear it.

"really? like seriously?" you gasped.

"deadass" she said with a serious look on her face.

you kissed her on the lips before pulling away after a quick realization. "what do i wear to meet your family?!"

stan new jeans.