pokimane (twitch) | ten

"imane we gotta go," you told her throwing the nearest pillow at her, "we were supposed to leave an hour ago"

"i don't wanna go" imane mumbled as she threw the pillow back at you.

"you should've told me that before i confirmed plans with everyone," you said looking at imane who was laid out on the bed.

"but i wanna just stay home with you and cuddle" she pouted.

"which we can do later but right now we have plans" you tried to explain.

"y/n i'm telling you we're staying here. i'm not leaving" imane said sitting up looking at you seriously.

"okay i guess i'll just cancel our plans with everyone," you said picking up your phone, being scared of the way imane was looking at you.

"so your gonna stay here and we're gonna cuddle?" she asked you as a way to confirm.

"yess ma'am" you nodded your head putting your phone into your back pocket and walking over to her and wrapping your arms around, you two falling onto the bed.

you felt your phone buzzing in your pocket and you grabbed it seeing toast was calling you, you answered the call and put it on speaker.

"hii toast" you greeted.

"y/n why are you two not coming?" he asked.

"well, one minute i was getting ready, and then next thing you know imane was giving me a death glare so it's her fault" you explained.

"imane what the fuck!" he yelled.

"listen toast me and y/n are gonna a cuddle today and we'll hang out with y'all tomorrow," imane said.

"okay," toast said and you hung up.

"have i ever told you that i really love you?" you said looking at imane with a smile.

"maybe, tell me again though," she said matching your smile.

"i really love you" you pecked her lips.

"one more time i can't hear"

you chuckled, "i really love you imane"

"love you too y/n"

i started the pokimane & valkyrae books with both female OC's.