valkyrae | seventeen

rae was on live watching true crime videos with chat while you were in the living room pacing back and forth. you had just received some bad news about one of your old friends and couldn't stop the stream of tears. no matter how many times you tried they just kept coming.

you knew rae was on live but you really needed her comfort right now. so, you left the room going upstairs to where she was streaming. you knocked on the door which was weird to rae since you would usually just walk in.

she told her viewers she would be back before opening the door with a smile before it quickly dropped seeing your tears.

she reacted quickly going to turn off her stream, apologizing for ending fast, and then making her way back to you. she engulfed you in a hug and you immediately embraced her clutching onto her shirt as the tears started falling harder now.

"you wanna talk about it?" she asked in a soft voice. you shook your head and she decided not to press it for now, as she stroked your back softly, you'd tell her when you were ready.

she placed a kiss on your forehead and deeply sighed. she didn't want to see you like this but was more than willing to be by your side no matter what.

i want online friends soo bad!