valkyrae (youtube) | thirteen

"what if we don't watch this," you told rae

"what if we don't watch this," you told rae. you two had been arguing for the past hour about a movie to watch and when you finally decided on one it didn't seem interesting.

"but we haven't even got ten minutes in" rae replied.

"and the first ten minutes has been boring as fuck" you said and grabbed the remote going to look for a different movie on netflix. "what if we just watch a movie we've already watched before"

"the point of this was to watch a whole new movie" rae said as you rolled over in the bed.

"we can do that another day," you said.

"y/n we are watching a new movie. i'm tired of watching the same shit over and over again" rae said as she grabbed the remote back and put it back on what you two were just watching.

you were about to argue with her about it more but she had already had her hand under your shirt, rubbing your back up and down with the tips of her fingers.

"so she actually is dead?" you asked not really paying attention to the movie.

"mhmm" rae nodded continuing to rub your back.

you rolled over again and crawled closer to her thigh as you put your hand on it and her hand slipped from your shirt to land on your scalp, running her hand through your hair.

you closed your eyes getting comfortable in rae's warmth.

while a bunch of people were almost dying in the movie, you and rae were making out. after a few moments of that your phone went off and you went to pull away but got pulled back by rae.

"it's probably important" you tried to tell rae but she ignored you still pressing kisses on your lips.

you decided to let it go and ignore whoever was calling you. rae continued to kiss you and you wrapped your arm around the back of her neck.

then your phone went off again and you groaned going to get your phone but rae pulled you back once again.

"this is our day no answering the phone unless it's one hundred percent necessary," rae told you.

"can i go check and see if it's important then?" you went to go check your phone and it was just random texts from a group chat about unimportant stuff. "okay never mind. nothing important is happening"

"see. now we're gonna continue what we were just doing" she said right before you two continued your make-out session.

i recently started playing apex again & why tf is that game so hard now.