quarterjade (twitch) | seven

"jodi hurry up!" you yelled running towards the water

"y/n slow the fuck down!" jodi yelled back trying to catch up with you.

"i'm not even running that fast. you just run slow as fuck" you replied stopping for a second to let her catch up to you, you turned around and saw her almost fall.

she finally caught up to you and you walked into the water first, jodi waited for a second to see what your reaction was. "is it cold?" she asked.

"i mean define cold" you replied. the water was cold as fuck and you probably should've tested it before just running in.

"okay so it's cold as fuck" jodi nodded her head walking into the water.

"to be fair you never defined what cold is," you said.

"whatever you think cold is, is probably what i think cold is," jodi said.

you don't know what brought this on but you felt the need to splash jodi, who immediately turned around. "i'm sorry, it was a prank" you started getting ready to swim away.

she didn't say anything and followed after you splashing you back as you kept trying to swim away.

"i said it was a prank jodi" you laughed now splashing her back right in her face.

"yeah i know i'm just pranking you back" she smiled.

"why are you smiling, are you gonna try to drown me or something?" you asked.

"i would never y/n" jodi gasped dramatically.

"that's exactly what a person who is trying to drown me would say," you said.

"i would like to add that you're the one who tried to make me bust my shit in the sand earlier," jodi said.

"which wasn't my fault you're the one who doesn't know how to run" you retorted. you two swam around for a while and played in the water.

"relaxing in the water is so fun," jodi said while floating in the waters, while you kind of swam around her.

"you're literally so pretty" you blurted out on accident.

"stop you're making me blush" jodi chuckled. "you really think so?"

"yeah, i would definitely rate you a good 9/10" you tried to play it off as a joke.

"aww that's so sweet, i would rate you higher but it's whatever" she sighed.

"can i try something?" jodi asked.

"what is it?" you asked back.

"you have to close your eyes for a second," she told you.

"umm i'm sorry but i don't trust you like that," you said.

"just do it y/n" jodi instructed.

"okay if i die i'm haunting you," you said as you closed your eyes.

she grabbed your face and crashed her lips against yours. you didn't kiss back at first since it was so caught off guard but once you did, it was fucking amazing.