pokimane (twitch) | eleven

"imane!" you whispered loudly outside of her room, it was freezing cold in the hallway

"imane!" you whispered a bit louder trying not to wake up everyone else in the house.

"imane the best girlfriend!" you whispered loudly again. the door opened slowly and you saw a sleepy imane standing there.

"why are you at my door at three in the morning?" she yawned pulling you into her room.

"i wanted to cuddle," you told her.

"so you walked all the way from your room all the way across the house to my room for cuddles" she reiterated.

"yes" you answered simply nodding your head. imane then wrapped her arms around you leading you to her bed.

"god i love you" imane mumbled into your neck and you two fell out onto the bed.

"i love you too" you groaned since all her weight fell on top of you and she was still laying on you. "i would appreciate it if you get off of me though"

"but you never usually complain when i'm on top of you" she smirked.

"shut up" you slapped her arm and slid off of you and laid next to you.

"we should just share a room so you don't have to make a trip to my room every night," imane said turning to look at you in your eyes.

"that seems like a huge commitment though," you said.

"y/n we already live in the same house" she sighed.

"well yeah, but i didn't really plan on dating you or anyone when i moved into the house," you said.

"well you could've just moved once we started dating," she said.

"but then i wouldn't get to see you as soon as i wake up" you pouted.

"you are giving me so many mixed signals right now y/n" imane looked at you confused.

"fuck it let's share a room," you told her.

"wait really" she looked at you with an excited look on her face.

"yes, we're talking huge ass commitments" you replied.