pokimane (twitch) | six

you decided to text your girlfriend imane since you were home alone bored

y/n 💕
i'm bored wanna come over?

you wait in the messages for a while before she starts typing, and you quickly swipe out waiting for her reply. she doesn't text you back though, and instead facetimes you. you answer the phone holding your phone over your face.

"babe i'm sorry but i can't-" she cuts herself off, saying goodbye to her stream.

"what are you doing?" you asked confused.

"well i was busy but then you answered the phone like that," she said as she gathered her things.

you chuckled, "okay see you when you get here"

"yeah i'll be there in a few," she told you as she hung up.

you got up cleaning your room a little. then you ran into your bathroom making sure you looked and smelled good. you switched your led lights to red, just in case. you looked around deciding it was good enough.

imane knocked on your door and you ran to the door letting her in. you both go to your room, and she sets her stuff down pushing you down on the bed lightly. she climbs on top of you, playing with your lace bra.

"oh, so you only came over cause you wanted to fuck" you smirked at her.

"of course i did" she laughed placing a kiss on your lips.

this was short but whatever