quarterjade (twitch) | four

"oh god, your heavy as shit" you groan carrying jodi who was busy kissing your face and playing with your hair

"oh god, your heavy as shit" you groan carrying jodi who was busy kissing your face and playing with your hair. you were just trying to get her to the bathroom which was extremely difficult. "i thought we agreed you getting drunk tonight was not a good idea"

"i'm not drunk" jodi slurred.

"right.." you pause for a second trying to figure out the right word for what she is, "you're wasted"

jodi pauses for a second before bursting out laughing, "yeah your right. i'm pretty fucked up"

"so fucked up" you agree nodding your head.

"i'm gonna puke," jodi says.

"noo. please don't. not yet at least" you beg still trying to get her to the bathroom. you hurry up, using all your strength to hurry her to the bathroom. you grimaced as she puked in the toilet bowl while you held her hair back.

"you alright babe?" you asked and she groaned in response.

"i'll go get you some water," you say when she seems to have stopped puking, letting go of her hair.

you head to the kitchen, getting a glass of water, and some crackers. you head back to the bathroom putting the stuff on the counter.

"you want me to stay here tonight?" you asked.

"please, i'm pretty sure i'm dying," she says with her face still down in the toilet just in case.

once your both sure jodi is done throwing up, you two make your way to her room, where she is currently eating her crackers and drinking water.

she looks at you smiling. "you're staying right?"

"yeah, i said i was," you said as you take off the jacket you were wearing.

"oooh, well i'm glad you're saying," jodi said making her way into your lap.

"i'm staying to make sure your hangover is as minimal as possible," you say removing her out of your lap so she could fall on the pillows.

you get up going to take one of her shirts. stripping out of your clothes to put an oversized shirt on.

"yesss strip for me" jodi laughs.

you shake your head before climbing back into bed. jodi's wraps her arms around your waist, cuddling into you.

"you're an affectionate drunk" you laugh. 

she hums, "goodnight babe. thanks for tonight"

"night jodi" you reply.

soo at my old school teachers are giving out money for class participation, & that's just wtf.