Letting Her Go.

Mikes POV:

I slowly breathed in and out as I walked through the woods to the wooden cabin I knew so well. I felt a sudden jolt in my chest as I released I had no idea what, or how I was going to tell her to her.
Was I really doing this just because of some silly crush on some boy who won't ever like me back?
I sat down behind tree and took out a small notebook and a pen that just about worked.
I wrote:
I feel so bad telling you this way, these past few months have been amazing, but recently things just don't feel the same. You haven't done anything wrong, it's all me.
So, I guess, I'm breaking up with you.
Sorry, love
                    Mike

End mikes POV

Mile took a deep breath before folding the note twice and writing, For Eleven, private.
Mike put the note in his pocket and assured himself that he was doing this because he didn't love El anymore.
I don't like anyone in that way; he thought to him self as he got closer to the Hoppers' cabin.
There was a small voice at the back of his head saying, you know that's wrong, you know that you are in love with your best friend, a boy.
Mike silenced the voice and walked to Els window, it was slightly open.
A straight boy who will never like you back.
He slipped the note though the window happy to see that it had landed upright on her windowsill.
Mike suddenly realised what he had done, how Eleven would feel. He couldn't hold it any longer. He ran away from the homely cabin while crying his eyes out.
When Will was half way home and it started to rain, it made him think of Will, it best friend, his straight best fried who would never love him back.
Will always liked the rain and Mike couldn't understand why, it was glum and cold. Mike could only think of one thing that was positive about the rain, no one knew, no one would know that he was crying over Will.
When Mike got home he was completely soaked through. He went upstairs to get a shower to heat himself up. After a while Mike found his thoughts, again at Will.
Will is straight, he told his brain. You don't know that for sure, he thought. "Yes I do!" he shouted out loud, tears streaming down his face.

"MIKE!" His mother called.
"WHAT IS IT MOM?" Mike shouted from upstairs.
"ITS JANE, SHE SAID SHE NEEDED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT, SHE SOUNDS UPSET!" Wills mother replied.
"TELL HER IM BUSY AND WILL TALK LATER ON TNE WALKIE TALKIES."

Silence again, Mike was alone with his thoughts...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will get your first byler moment in chapter 3, be patient :)
Don't forget to vote!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
489 words
Chapter 1
Letting Her Go