We kinda kissed

Will sighed a happy sigh as he threw himself onto his bed. He had slept over at Mikes house that night, they had just spent the whole night cuddling close to each other. In the morning Will quickly ate breakfast and left, he worried it would be awkward with Mike now. What if they couldn't hang out as just friends any more? He didn't know what was next in this relationship? Friendship? He didn't know.
It was 10am so Will decided to go to Max's house. She knew a lot about he relationship stuff, maybe she could help.

Time skip to will arriving at Max's house

Will nocked loudly, knowing there was often loud music playing in this house.
Max opened the door, "hi Will, how are you?"
"Im good, can I come in?"
Max looked concerned but she agreed. As the walked through he house Max said "If it's about Mike now isn't really the best time."
"Why wouldn't now be a good time-"
Will was cut off my an elbow in the stomach from Max. "Ow!" He looked up to see a crying El sitting on the bed.
"Oh hi El... are you ok?" Will rushed over to comfort his friend, she may be his almost boyfriends ex, but El was like a sister to Will. Their parents were pretty close.
"What happened" Asked will trying to seem clueless, he suspected that it was about her and Mikes break up.
"I-It's Mike, h-he broke up with me a-and h-he's been avoiding since. I-I don't know what to do Will, I-I really like him." Els words were like a knife in Wills stomach, he looked up at Max giving her a 'what do I say' look. Max replied with a 'I'm sorry but I don't know look'
Will would usually want to fix Mike and Els relationship, and get Mike to apologise to El but he worried that Mike might abandon him for El and he couldn't handle that, not after he had got a glimpse of how amazing it was to be with Mike.
El looked up at Will expecting some advice, or at least some kind of response or acknowledgement that she had just spoken. Instead he looked lost in thought.
"I um - I um have to um go." Will panicked, not wanting to hurt El or his 'thing' that was happening with Mike.
A tear rolled down Els face. "It's ok, I'll go you clearly needed to speak to Max alone" El was choking back tears as she walked quickly out of the room.
"EL? EL IM SORRY!" El was half way down the street with her head bowed.
"There's no point, I'll go and talk to her later" Max sounded frustrated "what did you need to talk to me about that was sooo important that you had to interrupt that."Although she was angry smile grew on Max's face, she already had guessed it was about Mike and the way Will reacted to El, she assumed there was something that had happened there.
"It's about Mike isn't it?" Will smiled. "IT IS! What happened what happened?"
"We um - we kinda um"
"Spit it out" said max getting impatient.
"We kinda kissed!" Will smiled.
"YOU DID??" Max seemed more exited than Will. "Come inside now and tell me everything!"
Will smiled and ran inside after an overly exited Max.
————————-

I love the Will and max friendship!!
Don't forget to vote
Also sorry it took me so long to update I had no inspiration at all

Also I'm thinking of writing a alta - zukka fic - I know it would be completely different to this but I love them so much

——————-
Chapter 9
Part 10
"We kinda kissed"
Words 628