love or host

ky's pov

today is my love or host, and i would be lying if i said i wasn't nervous. fundy left a few hours ago, and i kind of miss him.

anyways, i am sitting in my chair wearing a frog hoodie and boxers. i'm sitting in vc with austin because he's about to make the announcement of the stream.

austin @theaustinshow
waffle's love or host!
we are live!
|
ky @waffle
🧍‍♂️

"okay, so i'm going to drag everyone in, don't freak out." austin warns.

i take a few deep breaths before i see myself and the people who signed up for my love or host.

niki, minx, dream, sapnap, jschlatt, george, quackity, karl, fundy and some other guy i didn't recognize.

"uh hello i'm waffle," i wave, zipping the frog hood to hide.

"we can still see you," jschlatt says, of course using funny mic.

"if i can't see you, you can't see me," i say a little loud so everyone could hear.

a few people laugh, most notable one being fundy.

"okay, now introductions," austin orders my friends.

---

"it is the end of the road for you quackity," austin announces, earning an array of responses from others.

now it was just dream, fundy and the other guy left. and might i say, my nerves were off the rails.

"now, everyone explain your perfect date with waffle," austin prods.

"uh okay, i guess i will go first. i would take her to a fancy restaurant of her cho-" "they use they/them pronouns." fundy corrects the rando who's name i found out was eric.

"well that makes me uncomfortable so no thanks. anyways, i would take her to a res-" "get him off austin," dream demands, surprisingly threatening.

i couldn't breathe, i didn't think this would happen, or at least not here. how do i react? what do i do?

"let me fuckin tal-" eric was kicked from the call. austin put a "we'll be back soon." screen up and made it so no one could hear us.

"i am so sorry ky, i had no idea he was like that." austin apologizes profusely, concern in his tone.

"it's okay, it just- i was just surprised." i try to manage a stable tone of voice, failing miserably.

"ky we can stop if you want," fundy offers, obviously upset.

"no no i'm okay," i reassure, taking a deep breath.

austin confirms once again if it's okay before turning it all back on and apologizing to chat about the whole scene.

fundy and dream then take their turns describing a perfect date with me, dream adding a joke about how he was probably only still here for clout. he wasn't wrong.

fundy's is what made me blush however.

"i would first go to the shops and buy them their favourite flower, which is a sunflower. then, i would buy reese's cups. just kidding, that shit's boring, i would pick them up and we'd spend the day at the skate park, but because we both can't skate it would be funny. i'd do my best to make them fall, just so i could catch them. you know, cheesy shit?" fundy finishes, smiling wide.

"that's adorable, but can we still get the reese's cups?" i chuckle nervously.

fundy nods, as to respond to my question and allow austin to speak his piece.

"well lads. it's the end of the road for one of you. who will it be?" austin begins, waiting a few moments for suspense and excitement.

"dream. it is the end of the road for you." austin announces, and i watch as fundy smiles again.

dream wheezes and says how he should've known. i laugh as well, watching fundy to make sure he was okay. he was laughing too, further influencing my laughter.

"now. let's see what he chose." austin raises his eyebrows suggestively, giving another moment of suspense.

"he."

"chose."

"LOVE!"

"wait what?" i inquire, eyes widening a slight bit.

"yeah uh, but it was a joke don't worry. mostly to get clout," dream defends, however his tone said otherwise.

"alright well, dream you don't get to shout out your channel because you'll take my viewers, but it was nice having you on the show." austin jokes, hoping to clear the air.

"wait fundy what did you choose?" i question, remembering he hadn't answered.

"love." he confessed, scratching the back of his neck.