yellow.

it had been months since ky's love or host and there they were. sat on the couch in matching plaid pants, in each other's arms.

"ky i think we need to talk about where we stand." the male speaks slowly, his hands trailing through his hair.

"yeah? well i think that after we got to know each other better and found out what we want that i think this could work," they reply, looking up at the boy wrapped around them.

"yeah?" he smiles, tears brimming his eyes and threatening to fall.

"you're my yellow. of course," they lean up to kiss, both faces smiling and laughing in pure joy.

-----

"the moon is beautiful isn't it?" ky asks him, the moon shining on their pretty face, enhancing all their beautiful features.

"the moon has always been beautiful." fundy speaks, reaching to grab their hand and locking their fingers together.

-----

"chat no he's just a friend," ky explains to their chat, holding in a laugh.

"yeah, friends who kiss and hold hands," the boy remarks, giving his partner the chance to laugh too.

"what am i? love person? what are gender neutral relationship terms wait," ky chuckles, letting their head fall into their hands, fundy having a jokingly supportive hand on their back.

"chat is saying that you're my yellow," he reads out, causing both him and ky to burst into laughter.

"oh the irony."

-----

ky had let him in, and he was ever so glad. they were hard to crack, but floris managed to break their mold.

the past few months had whizzed by, occasional visits and 24 hour phone calls really helped time fly.

both of them were happier than ever.

-

they sat there in their matching pajamas, watching grey's anatomy. ky was finally happy with themself and where the two stood.

hearts were beating out of their chest, they felt like high school sweethearts, not two streamers who fell in love over twitch.

-

fin.

god im so sorry this book did not go the way i planned/wanted and im so sorry to disappoint but i have since slightly drifted from the mcyt community after my life got much better i didn't need mcyt as a coping mechanism anymore. i also want to apologize for any second hand embarrassment/cringe i caused you all, i know the first chapter included some cringe shit which i went back and changed, but i genuinely lost determination for this book and im extremely sorry to disappoint. for those of you that enjoyed the book, thank you. and for those of you that didn't, well i can't blame you. i hope you all have a lovely day/night and ill see you later :)