questions

ky's pov

"we met through jschlatt, you know him." minx explains as we move out of the bathroom and back into my room. 

"oh shit really?" i pause, deciding to torment her a bit, "that's so cool that you know her boyfriend," 

"bloody fuck you, fuckin' daft cunt." her accent is prominent when she cusses at people.

"yeah yeah in your dreams sweetheart," i laugh loudly, accidentally snorting in the process. 

"DID YOU JUST SNORT?" fundy asks laughing.

i scream and glow a dark red, having forgotten i was on call with him. 

~~~~~~~~

whilst i was looking at him dancing around his room like an idiot i looked at the clock on my phone. the time read 00:13, meaning  13 minutes past midnight. i took another look at fundy and saw him staring back at me. we sat like that for a few minutes before he broke eye contact with a simple, yet serotonin inducing question followed by a smile.

"would you like to play minecraft together?" 

i smiled wide, who knew that such a simple question could make me so happy almost immediately. who knew that this question could cause a huge smile to form on my round and soft face.

"of course." 

i played it cool, trying to mask the sheer joy i got from his offer. no one ever asked to play video games with me unless it was for content. this was a new feeling, a new euphoric feeling. 

fundy has joined the game
waffle 
has joined the game 

"you do the mining and i do the building?" i ask, in hopes that he'd say yes.

"mining isn't the only thing i'm gonna do," he mumbles and laughs quietly.

"you wanna repeat that?" i said in a serious tone, watching his reaction on my phone screen. his eyes widened slightly, and he blushed a deep red, however, he didn't talk. 

"that's what i thought." i said, laughing slightly, only to be cut off by guard. 

"i said, mining isn't the only thing i'm gonna do," he says, closer to his mic. i turn my head and see him staring at the camera, making me blush.

"fuck you." i spit, laughing it off, hoping he didn't see me get red.

"yeah yeah in your dreams sweetheart." he says before busting out laughing, me following after him.

~~~~~~~

after he had gone mining and i had built a decently sized house, we both decided to hop off and agreed that tomorrow we'd play again. 

so there we sat, just talking about nothing whilst i hit my vape, doing the occasional tornado trick and in return i'd get a "go ky go!" which i of course found hilarious.

we talked about many topics before he suggested we play 20 questions. i agreed and we began playing.

"wait so are there boundaries or questions i can't ask?" he asks beforehand, likely using that time to stall.

"uh not really i'm an open book so ask whatever," i smile, moving to my bed, him switching from his computer to his phone and moving to his bed as well. 

"alright so, how old are you?" he asks, getting comfortable on his bed.

"i am actually 19, turning 20 in februrary." i say, setting my phone sideways whilst it's charging.

he nods in response, i take this as him waiting for me to ask him a question. 

"uhh what's your favourite colour?" i ask, laughing at how simple and stupid the question was.

"probably orange or black, hence the skin." he replies, his voice noticeably dropping to a lower pitch, and his eyes lower slightly.

"pog, your turn furry." i laugh lightly and watch his eyes shoot open and him make a hurt face.

"what was the most traumatizing thing you went through?" he asks slowly, waiting for my reaction. 

"are you sure you want to know?" i ask, chuckling for a second before returning to my serious demeanor. 

"of course stupid, i want to know the real you, not the twitch streamer you." he smiles wide, and shifts his head against his pillow.

possible trigger warning, domestic abuse. i will let you know when it's over. please keep yourselves safe <3

"well uh," i swallow the knot in my throat. "it's just of a long story." 

"hmm let me check my schedule," he pauses, "yeah no i got time for you." 

"if you say so," i laugh, taking a deep breath.

"well it started when we were at a party and i didn't want to drink. my boyfriend at the time keep trying to get me drunk, and i gave in, because he was my boyfriend. i thought it'd be fine, but when we got home he got aggressive, and he shoved me. i told him to go to bed or to sober up and he pushed me harder, slamming me against the wall. he said that i was hot enough to fuck but not good enough to date. then he punched me and kicked me. after that he walked out my door and left me lying there." i choke up, realizing i haven't told anyone other than minx about this. 

"hey breathe, it's okay. i'm right here. you're safe love." fundy reassures, "look at me." 

triggering bit over! feel free to keep reading :)

i do as he says despite the tears running down my cheeks.

"he can't hurt you anymore. not as long as i'm here, and if i ever see that cunt he's getting fucking curb stomped. you didn't deserve that, and i'm so sorry you had to go through that." he says seriously before realizing how defensive he got. "sorry that just pisses me off." 

"no it's okay, protective fundy is kinda cute anyways," i say, trying to lighten the mood. 

"oh shut up," he laughs, hiding his face in his pillow. 

"never." i reply.

"good, never stop talking." he says, his voice muffled by the pillow currently suffocating him. 

"so long as you don't then we won't have a problem." i smile, and lightly bite my lip.

"i just don't get how someone as beautiful as you can have people treat you so awfully. how someone can see you and not want to give you the world is unbeknownst to me." he says and turns his head to look at me. 

"fundy i don't know what to say.. i don't deserve to call someone as amazing as you my friend." i say, a feeling of euphoria soars through me as i stare back at the sleep deprived boy on my phone screen.

"we're friends? huh....didn't notice." he beams, that familiar laugh emits from my phone speaker like music to my ears.

"can i be honest?" i ask, taking a deep breath and looking away from him.

a/n: thank you all so much for reading, it means a lot to me <33 i've been going through a rough spot and i use writing to cope so i hope that you guys enjoy the content that i make, any constructive criticism is always welcome xx