luxurious

fundy's POV

"why am i supposed to let you paint my nails while streaming?" i laugh, raising my eyebrows at the currently pouting ky.

"well you see, it's actually because your nails look crusty and i want to torture you," she smiles, scrunching her nose.

"you realize i haven't tweeted about being here right?" i say, trying to switch topics.

"just do it now, but make it suspicious. i havent streamed since you got here," she laughs, pulling up twitter.

i nod my head, smiling to myself. not only had i avoided a zpa day, she hadn't streamed. meaning she spent her time with me instead of her job, whether that's stupid or sweet, i'm not too sure of.

fundy @fundylive
y'know, there's not as many drunk people in ireland as i thought.
|
ky @waffle
i can show you more if you'd like
|
dream @dreamwastaken
HUH???
|
ky @waffle
:)

she giggled at her phone, and i look up at her. she's smiling with her teeth? absolute beauty.

"but as i was saying, when are we leaving to get nail polish?" she asks, a mischievous grin on her face.

"you're not gonna let me say no are you?" i pinch the bridge of my nose and shake my head.

"that would be correct, unless you legitimately don't want to," she softens her voice, presumably to show that she's not as serious as she lets on.

"i will, but only on one condition," i propose, waiting for her response.

"go on,"

"we get matching nails," i bite my lip to hold back a laugh until she completely breaks, causing me to as well.

"okay but hear me out. you get one nail with my first initial on it, and i get one with your first initial on it," she raises an eyebrow in suggestion.

"okay, that's cute. we can do that for our date," i smile, and she holds her hands up slightly and shakes them, before turning red.

"was that a tic?" i ask, a small laugh emitting from my mouth.

"uh, yeah. i get them sometimes when i am really happy and stuff, i usually hide it though," she blushes lightly and looks down.

"that's fine, is there any other tics i need to know about? i want you to be comfortable," i smile, her head shooting up to look at me in disbelief.

"..you dont think it's annoying?" she tilts her head slightly to the side, my heart melting.

"god no, tics are completely uncontrollable, why would i be annoyed at something you can't control?" i ask, more so state.

she reaches her arms around my neck, pulling me into a hug. of course, i accept and reciprocate. 

"thank you floris," she says, however it's muffled by my shoulder.

"don't thank me for doing the bare minimum," i say, patting her head as we depart.

-----

"can i play music?" i ask as i buckle my seatbelt, ky doing the same.

"no, driver picks the music, passenger shuts his pie hole," she informs as she pulls out of her driveway.

"nice reference, now give me the aux," i shake my head, half disappointed half proud.

"fine," she pouts, reluctantly passing me the aux.

i immediately go to my playlist and play "helium," by glass animals.

out the corner of my eye, i see ky's eyebrow furrow in confusion. i laugh, and further explain the song and how it comes from an album called dreamland.

she listened intently, keeping her eyes on the road. i sing the song, and when my favourite line comes up, i can't help but yell.

i guess i want you more than i though i did
now that i know that part of you's at home with him
i guess i want you more than i thought i did
now that i know that part of you's not part of this.

she smiled lightly, and shook her head slightly.

"what? never heard of glass animals?" i ask, poking her slightly.

this gesture caused her to squirm, only before i realized it. she's ticklish.

"don't." she threatens, causing me to put my hands up in defense.

"okay jesus christ."

-----

"bye chat! it was fun streaming, ill talk to you all later!" ky and i wave to her face cam, me showing off my red and black nails, emphasizing the one with her initial.

i look over and see ky biting at her lip, is she nervous?

"you okay?" i ask, placing a hand on her shoulder to try to distract her.

"there's..there's something else we need to talk about," she shakes slightly, her head jerking sideways slightly.

"i'm listening,"

hello loves, please if you do enjoy the chapters, feel free to vote and comment suggestions for later chapters and what you might want to see :)