planning

fundy's pov

it's been about 6 days since ky told me she was going to prank minx. what she doesn't know is that i'm actually coming and i told minx about it. she'll be picking me up from the airport and we'll surprise ky.

right now i'm packing my bags, making sure everything's ready. plus i have to stream today. since that first night ky and i have gotten so much closer. a lot closer than i thought i'd ever have the pleasure of being. she's so lovely, i genuinely enjoy being in her company, she makes me feel oddly safe.

she's also one of the funniest people i've ever met, so that's pretty cool. i wouldn't say that i'm in love with her, but i think i'm starting to feel something for her, which is very scary. i haven't even thought of the possibility of feeling that way about someone after i got cheated on, so this is a new feeling.

i'm definitely going to keep this all to myself, at least for now. i don't want to push her away, or even risk it. i want her to be my best friend, and best friends don't have feelings for each other so, i'll just suppress how i feel. maybe i'll talk to dream about it. he'd probably know what to do.

but on the topic of dream, i have to get on the smp today, luckily today i don't have a script so i can do whatever. 

~~~~~~

i was setting up for my stream, with my "stream starting soon!" picture up on my monitor. after getting situated, i put my headphones on and unmuted my mic, greeting my chat, saying hello to the mods and explaining everything i'm going to be doing today. 

i play some music in the background, picking a random playlist of mine and dimming the volume a bit. my stream view count climbed the longer i streamed. i was just running around l'manberg before i got a call on discord. i look to see who it is and it's of course ky. i smile wide before answering her call, and being greeted with an excited "hi fundo!" 

fundo. the nickname she gave me after a night of sharing memories. that was a fun night, staying up until 3 am before she fell asleep, her face cam on. i scrolled through twitter, making a quick little goodnight tweet and soon falling asleep after her. 

i'm brought back to reality when she asks what i'm up to. i tell her i'm streaming and she perks up and asks if they can hear her. i confirm it and she says hello to my chat and asks if my fandom is all furries like me to which i reply using her nickname, kyo. 

we make small talk before she suddenly says "i see you," causing me to laugh.

"oh shit minx is calling me, i gotta go, talk later furry," she laughs, causing me to smile and roll my eyes as she leaves call. 

this movement caused chat to be curious as to who i was in a call with, most if not all having never heard her voice, they already had started shipping us funnily enough. 

~~~~~~

the stream ended and i sat back in my chair, deciding to message minx and make sure that she knew when i'd get off the plane and how we'd get past ky without her finding out. we decided that she'd tell ky she was gonna go out for a bit and then minx would come pick me up from the airport.

everything was falling into place, and i was falling for her. she made me so happy and i couldn't fathom a life without her, hell i don't know how i survived life without her before. she's become the light of my life in such a short amount of time. it's scary.

as i'm double and triple checking my suitcases making sure that i have enough clothes for about a month, i get another call from, you guessed it, ky. i rush to my pc, clicking the green button and soon hearing her angelic voice. 

"hey furry," she greets, smiling wide.

"hey waffle," i say in a mocking tone.

"you did not," she says, seemingly offended.

"oh but i did love, and there's nothing you can do about that," i laugh mockingly. 

"touche," she laughs as i hear keyboard clicking, watching her camera turn on. 

we make small talk before i tell her i'd be right back and that i was going to change. 

~~~~~~

ky's pov

fundy said he was going to go change. i watched as he took his headphones off, and stepped away from his pc, and i only realized that he meant to turn his camera off when his shirt lifted above his head. i immediately turned beet red and looked away, for his sake and mine.

i called him on his phone, which made him look at his pc, and when he realized i heard a faint "oh fuck," as he walked up to the pc i could clearly see his toned torso, making me blush even redder. 

"nice tits," i blurt out, causing myself and the boy in front of me to burst into laughter. 

"yeah they're double d's," he continues with the bit.

"if you're a DD i'm an S cup," i manage to squeeze out whilst hes putting a different shirt on.

"i'm sorry there's an S CUP?" he essentially screams the last part in confusion.

"no dumbass, the biggest natural size is a G cup i believe," i say, laughing at his confusion.

"so wait what's average?" he asks as he sits back down, shuffling in his seat. 

"average is like.. a C?" i pause, "yeah biggest is G and average is C," 

"oh cool," he stops, "minecraft?" 

you know it," i smile, logging on.

a/n: hi loves, i'm going to try to not write as many a/n's just because i know they ruin the immersion but i just want to thank all of you that are taking your time to read this story, it truly means a lot <3