Awkward

Sasuke woke up in a daze. His vision was blurry. When he tried to get up he wavered then fell back down on something soft.'Where am I?' He tried to move around but he ws being restricted by something around his waist. Whatever was holding him wasnt letting him get up anytime soon. He looked to the side a little and saw something long black and soft. 'Is that my hair? No, my hair isnt that long. Wait am I laying on a bed? Well no matter. Whatever is next to me is warm. Is it body heat but who would be next to me? Orochimaru? Wait I remember now Itachi came to our hideout and knocked me out with something. Well then where am I?' While Sasuke was considering the possibilities the 'thing' next to him moved. Sasuke got flipped from his side to his back as 'it' was moving. Then he saw his brother in his boxer laying on top of him. Using Sasuke as a body pillow and sleeping soundly. Sasuke was wide eyed at the sight of his older brother half naked and on top of him.

"Ahh, Sasuke, more..."

'Itachi just moaned in his sleep and said my name in the process.'

"What the hell, Itachi, get off of me."

Sasuke yelled and pushed Itachi off of him making him fall off of the bed on his ass showing his erection under his boxers.

"That hurt little brother. You should be more careful with me."

"Careful! What the hell were you doing. Moaning my name!"

"Its not my fault. I havent seen you in a long time. Being next to you like that turned me on."

Sasuke blushed wide eyed at his brothers words.

"Your disgusting. Where the hell are we or are you going to keep molesting me with your eyes?

"Were in a very unpopulated village, which is a very far distance from your little hideout at Orochimaru's."

"Well are you going to take me back!?"

"No I wasnt planning on it."