Love Me

I took the towel and dried myself off. Made sure Itachi wasnt outside of the door waiting to finish what he started, then put my clothes on and went to the kitchen where Itachi was waiting for me with a pizza. He looked like he was depressed and in a bad mood.

"You took forever in the shower so your going to have to heat up your pizza. The microwave is next to the fridge."

"Ok."

I didnt really know what to say to him after everything he has done to me. And I mean since I was born. He left me.

"You still haven't said it."

'Now what is he talking about?'

"Said what?"

"What I've been saying to you since you got here."

"What are you taking about?"

"Sasuke I need you to understand how desperate I am to make you need me. Make you want me. To never leave my side. I love you Sasuke. I just need you to say it back."( A/N THE FEELZZZ)( sorry I had to

:-P )

'He's serious. He really love's me doesnt he.'

"If you love me as much as you say prove it but im not gay so your going to have to work pretty hard for it."

"I shouldnt have to prove it but but I will if it makes you feel better about yourself."

"Smartass"

"Eat your pizza."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we both ate Itachi told me to follow him. I was worried but I did after he said that if he loved me he wouldnt do anything I didnt want him to. We walked down a hallway and turned into a room with a bed, lamp, closet, and some of my clothes, which I dont know how he got.

"This is your room although I wish you would sleep with me but I wont make you."

"Ok"

"Do you say anything other than 'ok'?"

"I dont know really what to say to you to be  honest."

Itachi sighed and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed then turned my head so Itachi wouldnt get any ideas.

"It's ok Sasuke you dont have to hide from anymore. Im not going to do anything until you tell me to. Im going to go to bed. Ill be in the next room over to the left if you need me."

"Ok"

Itachi walked out of the room and closed the door to my room. I put more comfortable clothes on then turned off the light.