Do It

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I layed down on my back with Pein following me. He was hovering over me, my body was already getting excited. Pein was on top of me, his hands roaming across my my erect nipples and heaving chest. Clearly enjoying the noises I was making for him, he continued moving downward with his hands. He stopped at my stomach and moved back up, but he was using his mouth this time. He was leaving butterfly kisses all over my torso. His movements were precise and punctual as if he really wanted to take his time with me. As a result every time he would touch me I would squirm and whimper underneath his weight. He licked and kissed and nipped at every piece of skin available to him at the time. Which was everything because after we got out of the shower, we didn't put clothes on because they were going to come off anyways. The noises just kept pouring out of my mouth, as if Pein had flicked on a switch that wouldn't let me stop moaning and panting.

"I've only just started touching you and you look ready to cum. Do my hands feel that good?"

All I could do was pant and nod as he kept touching me. He chuckled inwardly and continued slowly pleasuring me. He licked and kissed my neck finding an appropriate place for a hickey. When I moaned after he nipped at a spot, he went to work sucking and biting in the same spot which resulted in a bright red mark. He smirked at his handy work and then got back to slowly torturing me with his hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi's P.O.V.

It's been about a day and a half since Sasuke tricked Pein. It should be happening now then. Right? Unless he forgets because of all the pleasure. Hopefully he doesn't though. We need this to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's P.O.V.

'I need to focus on what I'm supposed to do.'

Pein was behind me, licking my hole like it was a piece of candy. It felt embarrassing in every way possible but even though my mind was thinking that, my body was saying otherwise. My face felt so hot and I felt like everything on my body was on fire. Pein was obviously trying to take his time with me.

"Ah Pein please."

"Please... what?"

'God this is embarrassing. If Itachi were to walk in right now I don't know what I'd do.'

I moaned and looked back at Pein.

"Please, ah mmmh just fuck me already!"

He looked shocked at my tone of voice but did what I said nonetheless. I flipped around on my back and then let Pein do the work. He took off his pants and boxers revealing his hard on. I bit my lip at the thought of him ramming into me.

'I need to focus.'

He started to put a finger in trying to stretch me. I groaned.

"Pein, no I want you. Now."

I put on a serious face as he pulled his finger out and positioned himself next to my hole. I moaned and he slowly started to push his way into my body. I threw my head to the side in an attempt to hide the fact that it felt so good. He just chuckled.

"You don't have to hide it. I love the faces you make. Not to mention the sounds are amazing. Makes me want to keep you here. To make those noises stay in my head forever. You don't know what you do to me."

He kept pushing into me as I gripped the bed sheets. I opened my teary eyes to see a close up of Pein's face. So close that his bright orange hair was tickling my cheek. He suddenly locked lips with me as he kept pushing his way inside. My moans were pouring into his mouth. My hands went up to his hair, slightly pulling at it. He came up for air then went back down to my mouth, barely letting me breathe. He finally got off when I let out a loud moan as he hit that spot again. I got light headed and dizzy for a second because it felt so good.

'Shit I need to focus. I have to do this for Itachi...'

I put one of my hands on Pein's shoulder, scratching at the backside of it. As for my other hand I put it underneath the pillow where I put a kunai knife before I got in the shower with Pein. My mind was in two places at once. Killing Pein where he stood, and my climax.

"Ah ha ha ha Pein ha touch, me"

He looked like he was close and immediately started stroking me. I could feel my release about to hit me like a truck.

'Closer, Closer....... Now!'

I climaxed hard and let a loud moan saying Pein's name in the process. He followed after with a grunt and a few groans.

"Mmm Sasuke..."

'His eyes are closed, do it now!'

I quickly grabbed the knife and with one movement, pierced Pein's throat. Slicing it so that he wouldn't be able to speak again. He kept bleeding and bleeding, his eyes still wide from shock. The noises he tried to make came out as wet gurgling sounds.

'I'm done. I-I did it.... I can be happy with Itachi now.'

I could feel tears come to my eyes as I got up to take a shower to get off the blood and other substances of my body. Leaving Pein dead or still dying on that he bed.

A/N: OH MY GAD THAT TOOK FOREVER. IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG BUT IT SHOULD BE MORE REGULAR FROM HERE. THAT WAS A HARD CHAPTER TO WRITE....

UNTIL NEXT TIME
-#ITASUKE