Confusion

"What do you mean your not taking me back!"

Itachi sighed and walked over to Sauke, still hard from the little dream he had about his dear brother. Sasuke started to back up when he hit the bed and fell backwards on it.  He quickly supported himself with his hands then looked up. His brother's face was an inch above his with his hands on either side of Sasuke.

"Now why on earth would I leave you again?"

"Because you didnt love me enough to take me with you. Why would you this time. I hate you. I always will."

Itachi felt hurt and did something he might regret. He sighed then leaned down closer.

"If thats what you think I might have to show you what I think about you."

"What do you mean show mmh-"

Sasuke was cut off by his brothers lips on his in full force. He tried to push him away but failed once again as Itachi was stronger than him. Itachi on the other hand was lost in his brothers lips. Loving every minute of it. Sasuke's eyes were wide open still trying to fight the kiss when Itachi came up for air and whispered in his ear. Still panting from the lack of oxygen in the kiss.

"Relax Sasuke. Dont fight it."

Sasuke snapped. He got up and tried to get out from under his brother's face. When he did he ran to the other side of the room and was shaking in the corner. Eyes still wide with horror.

"What the hell was that!"

Sasuke's voice cracked.

"Me showing you. You didnt seem to get it. Do you understand now. I was moaning your name for a reason."

Itachi walked over to Sasuke who was still shaking. When he got to Sasuke he leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"I love you Sasuke. More than brothers should. Its different. I want to hold you and kiss you. I want to be more than a brother to you."

With those words he left the room to let Sasuke cool down.