It Starts

Sasuke's P.O.V.

'It worked. Just like Itachi said it would. Now all I have to do is play my role to a point or we all could be in danger.'

I was cuddling up to Pein sniffling from the fake crying I was doing.

"Th-thank you. For letting me stay with you."

He kissed my forehead and was stroking my hair.

"Its nothing, but I was wondering about something. What are you going to do if Itachi wants to talk?"

"I-I don't know. He hurt me. I don't know what he could possibly say or do to make me love him again."

"Do you love anyone else?"

He started to hug me tighter.

"N-no."

"Good because I'm not letting you go. I want Itachi to suffer for leaving the Akatsuki, and for hurting you."

The room we're in is pretty big and has a king size bed. The door to the left is the bathroom and the door to the right is the closet. Then the door that leads to the hallway is in front of the bed. The room looked like it was meant to be shared with someone.

"Did you want him to be your first instead of me?"

I thought about my answer before I said anything. I blushed.

"A little, before he ripped my heart out."

"You loved him though?"

"Yes, I did..."

'What is up with all these questions.'

He sighed then kissed my forehead.

"I think I'm gonna get in the shower. Feel free to join me or go out and talk to the others."

I nodded.

"Okay..."

'All of his questions were making me uneasy. Maybe he's catching on? Probably not.'

I decided to go outside and calm down before I got in the shower with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi's P.O.V.

I was with Deidara. Pretending to love him. Telling myself it's apart of the plan.

"I wonder if Sasuke is ok."

I couldn't help but worry, but I know that if I mess up because I can't keep my emotions in check, were all going to be in trouble.

"I'm worried too."

The blond was laying on me while I was sitting on the couch.

"How long do we have to do this?"

I sighed.

"Until Sasuke can get close enough to do what I told him to. We have a very small part to play in this. Its mostly in the hands of Sasuke."

He nods and lifts himself off of my waist.

"Lay back down. Someone is coming."

He reclined back again and then put his arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Sasuke and Kisame. Kisame kept walking but gave me a disgusted look as he walked by. He stopped at the doorway, waiting for Sasuke. I looked at Sasuke and immediately could tell what was running through his mind.

'I know this is an act but I feel a pain growing every time I see you with that blonde.'

I wanted to tell him that there was no way I would love Deidara more than I loved him and that no one will ever take his place. My plan is hurting him. He followed through and turned away tearing up and moving towards Kisame. I think his tears are real. I felt Deidara sit up a little and pull his hand into mine. To keep me from getting emotional I took his head in my hands and kissed Deidara. Sasuke hurriedly ran out of the room crying his eyes out with Kisame following.

"Disgusting, can't you see your hurting him Itachi."

I know I'm hurting him but I can't do anything about it. Or we will all get hurt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's P.O.V.

'I have to keep this up or it's going to hurt us both more than it already is.'

I went back into the room I went to with Pein and started to take my clothes off. Once I was done I got in the shower with him. His body was beautiful with all of his well toned muscle perfectly shaped. Plus he was wet which made it even more exciting. I could my sex deprived body getting worked up. Then he noticed the faded tear marks on my cheeks.

"Did he make you cry?"

He looked at me seriously and I could feel his intense gaze boring into my soul. I nodded and he sighed.

"Stay with me, so you won't have to feel pain anymore. I will make you feel better than Itachi ever did, I promise."

I blushed at his words, and also remembered when Deidara said something along the lines of that when I was with him on my first day here. He smiled at me and leaned forward to capture my lips. He kissed me softly and held my hips. When his lips started to move down I decided to speak up.

"Pein, can we do this in the room? Please?"

I almost expect him to say no but he didn't and when we were done in the shower and dried off we continued were we left off on the bed.