Figuring things Out

I woke up wrapped up in my brother's arms. Remembering what we did last night I blushed trying to get away but Itachi held me tighter. He was awake.

"Now what makes you think your getting out of my arms after what we did last night?"

He placed his lips on mine.

"I love you Sasuke."

"I'm not sure if I love you you Itachi. That's what i'm trying to figure out."

He gave me a gentle smile.

"I'll wait but after what happened I dont know if i'll be able to let you go."

He kissed me, a very desperate feeling to it.

"I need you Sasuke. I need you to understand me, to love me, to remind me I am still alive."

He placed a kiss on my cheek. I sighed and did something that the 'normal' me wouldnt do. I kissed Itachi. He smile into this kiss as I expiremented with him. Still trying to figure out what I should do.

"What was that for?"

Itachi gave me a questioning look.

"I dont know. I just wanted to see what it would feel like if I did it."

Itachi looked at me for a moment then replied.

"Well, if you want to know how I feel about it, I loved every second of it.

He came closer to my ear and whisper to me.

"And by the way your a really good kisser."

My eyes widened and I blushed. I covered my face with my hands. Itachi removed them.

"Dont cover your face Sasuke. Your beautiful no matter what."

I blushed even harder.

"See, your really cute and Im not just saying that. I wasnt lying when I said I thought you were the cutest things in the world."

I still wasnt looking at him.

"Look into my eyes Sasuke."

I looked at him and he activated his sharingan. I was being transported into one of his memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi's memory started to fade into view I was standing in Itachi's old room. A little me and a young Itachi was sitting on his bed. They looked like they had just started talking. From what I could tell mom and dad weren't home.

"Onii-chan will you tell me why you kissed me on my lips?"

I asked him an innocent question with my head cocked. I looked confused. Itachi sighed and looked at the little me with watery eyes.

'Is he about to cry? No way'

Itachi looked sad and depressed. He held 'my' hands and looked in my eyes.

"Onii-chan? Im sorry. Did I make you cry?"

"No Sasuke its not you, but I would feel better if you let me kiss you on your lips again."

Both me and the little me started blushing. The little me was the only one who spoke.

"If it will make you feel better, Onii-chan."

Itachi gave 'me' a weak smile. Then came closer and put his lips on mine.

'I dont remember this'

Itachi had his eyes closed and mine were open. Itachi looked like he was enjoying the kiss. I looked indifferent. Itachi broke off the kiss and immediately turned his head in an attempt to hide his obvious blush on his cheeks.

'He looks cute when he blushes like that'

Itachi looked back when he stopped blushing.

"I love you sasuke."

"I love you too Onii-chan"

Itachi sighed looking disgusted with himself.

"Im gonna go practice so I can be a strong ninja like you big brother."

"Ok Sasuke i'll see you later."

Little Sasuke got off the bed and left the room as I found Itachi still saying something to himself.

"I cant tell him yet. He wont understand what kind of love I feel for him. I will just have to wait a little while longer."

I saw tears starting to stream down Itachi's face.

'He's crying. I dont think i've ever seen him cry before. I wish I could tell him everything is alright.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back to the real world sitting on the bed with Itachi. Who wasn't crying.

"Itachi, I think I've made up my mind."