Sleep, part 2

'He's warm. And he smells like strawberries.'

"Sasuke I want you so bad right now, but I wont. I just dont know how long I can-"

I cut him off with my lips.

'What am I doing?'

I kept going either way. Itachi started to push me away.

"Sasuke what are you doing I just said I dont know if I can keep myself from molesting you. I thought you didnt like men or me for that matter."

"Im figuring something out."

I wanted to kiss him again but I couldnt explain why. He just looked so, tempting.

'I think I might be gay for my brother but its so wrong. What is this feeling. I cant be. I'm just sick. Ya that's it.'

"Sasuke do you feel ok?"

"Um I-I dont know."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes."

I managed to whisper a response. Itachi got up and turned on the light. It was still 4:29 in the morning. He then sat in front of me and held my hands.

"What's gotten into you Sasuke?"

"I dont know Itachi it just happened. I was just thinking and then you smelled good and, im sorry."

Itachi blushed noticing what I said about him smelling good.

"Um Sasuke I think you need sleep."

"Will you kiss me?"

Itachi got wide eyed with my request. He looked worried about my mental health.

"Im not kidding. Im trying to figure something out."

Itachi was still confused but did as told. He came closer and then stopped.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded.

"Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and in a second I felt Itachi's lips on mine. He kissed me softly and held my cheeks gently. Then he stopped and looked at me. I opened my eyes. My face felt hot. I was blushing. Itachi was staring at me.

"Your so cute."

I turned bright pink then looked away.

"Im sorry. I'll stop staring at you."

I looked at him when my face cooled down.

"I want you to touch me. If I look like Im about to cry dont stop unless I actually tell you to stop."

Itachi gave me the weirdest look ever. He looked like he wanted to. But he also looked like he thought I was crazy.

"Sasuke I dont think-"

"Itachi I need to figure this out. Please, I am begging you."

Itachi sighed then gave up fighting.

"Lie down on your back."

I did as told. He moved to hover over me. I stared up at him.He leaned down and started to kiss me then moved down to my neck, licking and biting it gently. I moaned lightly. He moved down to my collar bone and nipped at it. He took off my shirt. Then looked at me to make sure I wasnt getting uncomfortable. Then he kept going. He placed kisses on my neck going down to my chest. Then he went further down to my stomach. He then went back up to slightly lick my nipples. I started to breathe heavier.

"Sasuke how far do you want me to go?"

"Until I say stop"

"Ok"

He continued to kiss all up and down my torso. Leaving little wet trails on it. He started to pull down my pants and took them off. I was a little hard from all the little kisses. Itachi was starting to touch my member with his pointer finger. Softly through the thin fabric. I started to moan again, still quiet because I didnt know if I should or not. As if he read my mind he replied to my question.

"You can be as loud as you want Sasuke. This is your first time so I dont want you to feel restricted."

"Ok"

I was still breathing hard from what Itachi was doing.  He then started to take his palm and tried to arouse me. When I had a full on erection he pulled down my boxers and threw them where all of my other clothes have been going. I suddenly felt really self conscious. I turned my head, like a little bitch, to the side in an attempt to hide my emotions. It didnt work. Itachi stoppped what was he doing immediately.

"Dont stop, I told you not to."

"Sasuke i'm starting get turned on I don't know if i'll be able to stop myself. Im tempted to just go over there and masturbate in front of you."

"Well then do it."

Itachi blushed then whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure because I'm going to be moaning your name. A lot."