Found

He left. Itachi was done with Pein and all of the other things he was making him and the other members do for him. He was glad to be out of there but now he had to figure out how to get into Orochimaru's hideout without getting caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           Sasuke was in a huge room talking to Orochimaru about things he didnt care about. He started to get up. Beacuse he remembered something.

"Orochimaru i have to go to my room now, excuse me."

He said while walking out of the room.

"Okay my dear boy, dont get into too much trouble."

He said with a wink.  Sasuke shivered. He hated when he did that. One of many. He got to his room after a massive amount of corridors and turns. He saw Kabuto outside his door knocking. Kabuto heard a footstep. He looked up and saw Sasuke.

"There you are I was wondering where you were. You werent answering the door so I got worried...."

he trailed off looking down at the floor.

"Why would you be worried about me?"

Sasuke asked.

"Well thats because Orochimaru would probably kill me if anything happened to you. Thats saying the least."

"Oh, well Im going to my room now, what did you want?"

"Nothing, I was just checking on you."

"Ok well then goodbye."

Sasuke went into his room and immedietly pulled an old box from the wooden dresser in the corner of the room. Inside were a coupke of used candles, matches, and a picture. Of himself and Itachi. He sat on the floor and lit the candles with the old box of matches. He then blew out the match and hugged his knees. He was honoring the death of all of his clan. Killed by Itachi's hand. All of his hatred, all pointed towards Itachi, was burning like the fire on the candles. He hated his brother, and that was final.