Denial

Sasuke's P.O.V.

After Itachi left Pein continued where we left off like nothing happened. Then after a while of slowly thrusting his length into me, he slid out of me and told me to sit up. As soon as I did, he pressed his lips to mine catching me off guard. I let his tongue probe my mouth, moaning into his. He than took his hand and started to feel my member, rubbing it, horribly slowly. I was already hard and this was not helping. I subconsciously rocked into his hand, wanting more friction. I was moaning in his mouth, when he released me from the kiss.

"Pein, please let me cum...."

I sounded out of breath. I could feel Pein's lips on my ear.

"You will Sasuke, but not right now."

His lips moved down to my neck kissing and licking. I moaned.

'I wish this was Itachi. I miss him.'

I blushed at my thoughts and Pein noticed.

"Stop thinking about your brother or I'll never let you climax."

My eyes widened and I turned my head to the side. Once I calmed down I turned back towards him and captured his lips once again. Our tongues dancing together like we have been doing this for 10 years. I moaned in his mouth a couple times and weaved my hands through his hair. Then I heard the door open and I stopped. Itachi had a hurt look in his eyes and Deidara look both angry and disgusted. I blushed at the fact that they were both staring at me.

"If you two are done shamelessly making out I'd like to know why you want me here."

Pein looked as if he were thinking of a response.

"To make those big hearts of yours shrivel up and die."

My brother and Deidara both had shocked looks plastered on their faces.

"Once we both cum you can leave. I just wanted to see your faces as I release inside Sasuke."

Pein had a smug look on his face.

"Pein, please hurry. I don't know if I can wait any more."

I started kissing him on his neck and jaw line, hoping to excite him and take his mind off of Itachi and Deidara. He turned around to kiss me again.

'The true test begins now.'

Itachi's P.O.V.

I tried to contain my laugh as I watched Sasuke and Pein kissing. Even Deidara could tell he wasn't enjoying the kiss. He looked like he was forcing himself to like the kiss, or at least pretend to. It was nothing like our kisses. Every time we kiss each other it leaves us speechless. Breathless. His eyes are clouded over with lust and his hands weave through my hair as if it just came naturally. Right now he is not showing anything in his emotions. Even a stupid blonde like Deidara could tell. I knew this was going to happen, and that's why I told Deidara our plan. I figured if he could play along with it he could know what we were planning. Pein, unlike me and Deidara, has never had an emotional relationship with Sasuke, so he can't tell what real and what's fake.

"So Itachi-"

He interrupted my train of thought.

"Did you and Deidara have fun in the bathroom?"

I widened my eyes in shock, pretending to have done something.

"I-I didn't, w-we didn't do anything I swear. You have to believe me Sasuke!"

Fake tears started to stream down Sasuke's face.

"Itachi, w-why did you? I thought you loved me! You too Deidara! If you loved me you wouldn't have done this!"

"Deidara why don't you tell the boy the truth? He deserves to know."

Deidara looked to the right, blushing like we actually did something in the bathroom. As if that would ever happen.

"Umm, w-we had s-sex, but it wasn't me I swear. Itachi pulled me in the bathroom!"

"Deidara, what the hell! You said you wouldn't tell him!"

Sasuke was crying and sobbing into Pein's chest, who turned around to look at the two of us.

"Are you happy now? I thought you were better than this Itachi."

I looked over at Sasuke who was smirking behind Pein.

'I knew he wouldn't let me down.'

"Sniff- I want to stay with you Pein. Hic- Please let me stay with you in your room. Please..."

"Yes you can stay with me as long as you want."

He kissed Sasuke's forehead.

"Let's make them suffer together.

Sasuke nodded and Pein wiped his tears with his thumb. Kissing him everywhere trying to calm his nerves. It worked but I did it faster when he had that nightmare. Then we almost had sex afterwards.

'I still win Pein. Nobody is taking Sasuke away from me.'

Pein started to move downwards with his kisses until he reached his waist.

"You ready?"

He nodded again, then Pein thrusted his length back in my brother. Deidara looked like he wanted to throw up. I laughed on the inside as Sasuke force himself to moan underneath Pein's weight. Soon it became apparent that they both were becoming impatient when Pein started to stoke Sasuke in time with his quickening thrusts.

"Ahah keep going mmh Pein!"

"I'm gonna cum inside you while your brother watches."

Sasuke turned bright pink at his words but then pleasure was burned on his face.

"Ah Pein Im gonna- ah - cum! Ah Pein!"

Sasuke climaxed with that high pitched moan he lets out and Pein came with a grunt and a low growl. Deidara looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"Can we leave now-un?"

"Why so you can fuck each other's brains out again?"

Sasuke replied to Deidara's question with venom in his words. Deidara just rolled his eyes pretending like he didn't care.

"Why do you care? You never loved me."

"Because I need to know when I can come and get my stuff out of Itachi's room."

I decided to step into the conversation.

"Come on Deidara."

As me and Deidara left the room Pein and Sasuke got their clothes. They went to Pein's room. I talked to Deidara when I knew they weren't anywhere near us.

"You need to calm down. You could have blown our covers. Now whether you like it or not Sasuke loves Pein and so do we, and if you don't want to end up dead like the rest of the Akatsuki you better start acting like you love everything about me or you will be one of the first ones to go. Got it?"

He nodded and layed back on his bed.

"What if it doesn't work?"

"Then all three of us will be killed."