Pain

"I know what I want to tell you. After these past years I have to admit. I hated you. I told everyone I was going to kill you even if it was the last thing I would do. I am doing this for your well being and my sanity. That may sound selfish but its the way it has to be."

I watched Itachi's face change throughout everything I was saying. He looked like he knew what I was about to say. Ready to feel the pain of being rejected after so many years of loving his dear younger brother. Itachi turned his head and was tearing up hoping he wasnt about to hear the worst case scenario. Then after thinking, he started to cry. It reminded me of a wounded child the way he was crying. He looked at me.

"Im fine Sasuke, keep talking."

His voice cracked as he was crying.

"Itachi I wanted to tell you now before you got the wrong idea. Itachi I love you. I'm sorry for making you wait this long. If I hurt your feelings you can blame it all on me. I love you Itachi Uchiha. Even though your my brother."

Itachi started crying even harder. Tears of joy, relief.

"I-I thought you weren't going to accept me. You have no clue how happy I am right now. I love you too Sasuke. I love you so much."

His voice was wavering and he was smiling.

'He looks cute like this. Vulnerable.'

I smiled at him then took his face and kisses his tears. I felt Itachi's face get hot.

"You look cute when your vulnerable."

Itachi's eyes widened at my comment. We both blushed.

"Hey Sasuke I dont mean to interupt me looking cute but we might have visitors tonight."

"Who?"

I asked while still kissing his cheek.

"The Akatsuki, or at least their leader will be coming. They are probably going to want me back. They might want you too. If you dont want to I can always tell them no."

"I dont care what I do I just want to be by your side."

Itachi blushed.

"Ok Ill tell them aah. Sasuke what are you doing?"

I kissed his neck.

"I think i'm starting to enjoy kissing you."

Itachi's blush got worse. I licked his neck and then kissed it again. Itachi moaned.

"Trust me Sasuke if I didnt have the Akatsuki leader coming to our house I would let you keep doing what your doing. Aah but you might want to stop before I cant control myself."

I kissed his neck one more time then stopped and kissed his lips my tongue wanting access. When he refused I sat on his lap and he moaned at the friction. My tongue slipped in and started exploring. He was moaning in my mouth. When I let go we were both panting.

"Now i'm done."