Monday part 3

Itachi's P.O.V.

'Thank you. Sasori is finally done.'

The redhead fell asleep next to me after a few rounds, and I decided to go check on Sasuke. I walked out of the room we were in and went up to where Sasuke was, afraid of what I might find. I listened in on the door and heard absolutely nothing. I cracked the door open and saw Sasuke cuddling up to Deidara.

"Deidara what the hell do you think your trying to pull!?"

Deidara turned his head to look at me and raised his eyebrow.

"What are you doing here Itachi? Did you finally get finished fucking Sasori's brains out while I'm winning the heart of your beloved little brother?"

I snapped and clenched my fists in an attempt not to go and pick up Sasuke and bring him far away from this-this sex camp. I was struggling to find the right words for the place. Deidara was just holding onto Sasuke like I wasn't even there.

"Ahem Sasuke do you mind if I talke to you for a moment."

"I dont know. That's up to Deidara, but I will if he lets me. Why? Are you ok?"

'Sasuke, cant you see the hurt in my eyes? Cant you see the pain flowing out, even if I'm not crying? The liquid pain running down m cheeks, even if Deidara might find it invisible. This blonde is trying to steal you. The only love I have ever had. Cant you see it, Sasuke?'

Before I started crying I turned around and put a hand on the door. I turned back to look at Sasuke.

"I love you Sasuke."

He turned his head to look at me.

"I know, Itachi. I'll see you in a minute."

I tried not to start breaking down in tears at that point, as I realized that Sasuke didnt say the only three words I will ever need him to say to me.

'He didnt say it back.'

I choked back a sob that threatened to make it's way up my throat. Then I left and waited for either Sasuke to come talk to me or for Sasori to wake up so I can either take out my anger on him, or cry in his lap.

'Why is this happening to me right now?'

A/N: I was trying so hard not to cry while writing this chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed it. (THE FEEEEELLLZZZZ ARE SO REALLLLL!)