CHAPTER 6

-THE GREAT ESCAPE-

After her drum session she ended up sitting outside on top of the warehouse after climbing a large metal ladder on the side.

She sat looking up, it was around late midday and sun fall would soon approach. Her peace was interrupted by Tyler who came up the ladder surprisingly quick. "Hey sis, dinners ready, you coming?" he asked from the ladder. She was still having trouble wrapping her head around this, she didn't want to believe Marcus but why would he lie?

"Yeah i'm coming" she called before getting up, "hey race you?" Violet asked with her eyebrow raised. "Oh your so on" he responded, Violet casted a glow on her hands before falling back on the edge. She felt the wind hid her back making her hair fly up, to her surprised Tyler daughter her. She looked at him confused "how-" "that is a topic for another day" she playfully squinted at him before they both hurt out laughing.

Like she's gonna have another day she thought. "Cmon" Tyler called from in front of her "coming" she called before quickly catching up to him. They walked into the warehouse, most guys where still lying around but there seem to be a lot missing. Tyler guided her to a smaller room where there where tables and chairs, and of course food. She smiled as they walked to a table, she spotted Marcus before turning to Tyler. "I'm going to go sit with Marcus, see you later?" she asked though she knew the answer was "yes" he responded. She smiled before walking over to Marcus, she sat down next to him before looking around.

Tyler was keeping a close eye from just a couple tables back, Marcus leaned forward tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear "he has eyes and ears everywhere" she nodded before faking a laugh as he did the same. "Hey how'd you get your book?" Violet asked carful to pick her words, "we found an old book store that was half burned, i managed to find a couple good books" he said while playing with his food. "Your going to have to show me your collection, you know it gets boring not having to do anything here" she said, "how about tomorrow?" he asked knowing she'd say sooner.

"How about now" he thought about it before he nodded in which i pretended to get excited though i kind of was, i really loved books. He laughed before he offered his hand which i took getting up before we both ran off laughing.

From afar Tyler had heard everything and actually believed them, i guess he really underestimated Violet Pierce.

Up in Marcus's room they both sat on his bed with a couple books laid out in front of them. "So what's the plan, cause i'm guessing your not on his side" she whispered "you have to let him take you, then i'll brake you out you have to take what he offers you. You can throw it up later" said looking deep in thought. Violet nodded, "i'll distract Tyler, you can sneak out and we'll get away on my bike" he finished. Violet nodded again not sure what to say, that's when she heard the footsteps coming.

She quickly grabbed a book looking at the back scooting closer to Marcus, she scanned it really quickly. "Explain this" she whispered, "out of all the books you showed me i think i like this one the best, i read something similar to it in the labs" Violet began as she opened it to a random page. "Of course you'd go for cheesy romance novels" he teased as the footsteps got closer. "Hey i'm not the one who has it" she replied which made them both laugh as the door opened.

"Hey, the doctor wants to do a check up after being knocked out" Tyler said peaking his head in. "Okay" Violet said walking forward, Tyler turned around and began to walk down the hallway while Violet turned giving him a wink. She quickly caught up to Tyler as he gave her a small smile, "he just needs to do some check ups before bed" he said as they arrived to a small room.

There was a guy standing by a metal bed stand, "here drink this, we're going to take a uran test" he spoke giving her a red cup with what looked like water. Violet took it saying a small thank you before drinking it, they didn't really think she was that stupid did they. She could taste the water had something else in it, she quickly finished it before the same guy handed her a small cylinder.

She took it before excusing herself to use the restroom, she quickly closed the door and came over to the toile bringing the lid up. She quickly threw up the liquid and sure enough some blood came with it too, it was probably to knock her out. When she finished she let down the toilet seat flushing, on cue she heard Marcus walk in and say something before both Marcus and Tyler left.

Violet quickly wiped her mouth opening the door "done" the doctor said as he had his back to her. She quietly got closer "sorry no hard feelings" she muttered as she brought her hand up to his head. A red glow came from her hand and into his head as his eyes glowed red, she let him have a peaceful dream since he wasn't really a bad guy. He collapsed onto the ground letting out a soft snore, she checked to make sure he was still breathing before walking out.

Just as she turned the corner she bumped into Tyler "damn it Marcus" she muttered, Tyler looked at her confuses before it clicked. She casted energy into her hands causing her hands to glow with red light she threw her hand as if she was throwing a ball. Tyler quickly ran behind her grabbing her by her neck in a slight headlock. "What the hell?" she muttered trying to break free.

"I'm surprised who haven't figured it out yet Violet" he said lowly near her ear. "Figured what out" she muttered between her teeth feeing the pressure on her jaw. Just then Marcus came turning around the corner, "let her go Tyler" he said getting closer. "And why would i do that" Marcus looked at me and Violet nodded for him to continue. "Because if you don't you won't get the cure" he said, Tyler's grip loosened making Violet be able to use my arms.

Violet made a sonic wave go out causing Tyler to get thrown back and knocked out. "We have to go" he said taking her hand dragging her behind him, they quickly climbed down the stairs. When they stopped Violet saw all the guys from before standing clearly looking angry, "why hello boys" she greeted as her hands began to glow red, she pushed herself up as a thin line or red circled her puples. She quickly came down as another sonic wave went off knocking the guys on her backs.

"Wow, you awesome" Marcus muttered in a daze before Violet took his hand dragging him out to where she last saw his bike. They quickly got on as Marcus started the ignition kicking off the pedal that held up the bike. Revving the engine they sped off quickly, Violet let out a laugh of joy as they had actually made it.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠!