The plan can start

''I just want to do you an offer, but I need a little of your help in return.''

(Info in this chapter what Bill says is underlined and it just Bill and Gideon)

3rd person:

''What is the offer you want to tell me.'' Gideon asks ''If you help me, I will put you and your dear Mabel Pines in a bubble and put in her head that you saved her and gravity falls from me and that she has agreed to be your girlfriend.'' Bill answered.

In Gideons mind:''hmmmm~ it sounds good but why does he want to help me with Mabel.''

''ehem~ Gideon you know that I can read your mind but now to the subject I will help you because Shooting star and my little Pinetree are too close to each other and I need them to separate and that mine jaw-corpse becomes easier prey'' ''but why me'' ''because my love to Pinetree and your love to Shooting star is the best thing that could happen.'' ''okay, but why do you need my help.'' ''I want you and your nine guards to report to Fez and Sixer that you will take care of Pinetree and Shooting star when they are gone. When they are gone, you always have to split four guards into two groups. One will take care of Shooting star and she will be brought upstairs so that she can't see what is going to happen and the other four on Pinetree and he will be taken to another room. '' ''sorry Bill for asking but what will do the last guard'' ''Oh yes, the last guard will tear down the force field which I can enter, and then I expect you to wait at the front door and when I step in, I want you to take me to mine Pinetree and then I will do mine promise as I say that I'll you, Mabel and your family send in the bubble okay. I promise and I won't break it because of my little Sapling because I will just the best for mine little Pinetree.'' ''But who do you know that I want my family there too?'' ''Because I know that you love your family. Sooo~ do you take the offer? '' ''Yes but I wish for Mabel that there was a fake Dipper there and he should look and feel like real Dipper (adventure and nerd)'' Gideon asked to hope that the dream demon says yes.

(Bill is not underlined at this part)

(5 minutes later of Bill's thinking)

Bill POV:

''Okey everything for you that you help me to became my little Sapling'' I say to Gideon.

''Ok now go and bring your nine guards here that I can make a symbol that I can always take control over them'' after I say that Gideon went home to bring the guards to me that I can make them as my servants when I need them.

(Times kip 35 minutes later)

Gideon and his nine guards were coming to the throne room and then I explained all to them.

(after explained)

''So, do you understand what have you to do? ''I say with a little loud sound they all just nodded. Then I say ''uoy deen I nehw em ot netsil ylno lliw ouy (6x)''

Info:(Bill says it back value and it says: you will only listen to me when I need you)

That's all for this part I hope that you could understand, if you have problems then please write in the comments. 😊