It's a cute bean, it's a cinnamon roll, it's a angel! No it's Peter Parker.

Stephen POV:

*Before meeting up with Tony.*

I was walking through queens after a long day of doing "magic things'' as Tony calls it. I stopped correcting him and I guess the name kinda grew on me.

Anyway I was walking through queens trying to find a place to get food from, when a small child- no teenager ran straight into me. It did no damage to me but the poor kid fell over on his back side and made an adorable "oof" sound. He got up and began apologizing right away.

Peter: Oh my goodness!! Sorry! I'm sorry! I am so so sorry about that! Are you okay? I can try pay for damages, I really didn't mean to run into you sir-

Stephen: No need to apologize, you did me no harm. In actuality I should be the one apologizing for running into you.

Peter: Oh my potato fries! You're, y-your, *struggles to speak* *inhale* *looks around then whispers* Your Doctor Strange!!

Stephen: That I am, you can call me Stephen and you are??

Peter: Ah! Sorry about that, how rude of me! I'm Peter. Peter Parker. Nice to meet you! * smiles*

Stephen: * is blinded by the bright smile* (Thoughts: Bright. Very bright. Reminds me of Thor's smile when he got pop tarts for Christmas. Also kinda adorable. ) Well nice to meet you Peter Parker. Now I have a question for you. Where would I be able to buy sandwiches in queens?? I am a little bit lost.

Peter: Oh! I know the best place! It's a place called Delmer's, in my opinion they make the best sandwiches ever. And a couple blocks down there's this really good churro place. Want me to show you?? If that's okay with you of course.

Stephen: * smiles/grins* (Author: not in a creepy way ya nasties) lead the way.

Third person POV:

As Peter and Stephen made there way to Delmer's Peter talked about all of the good places to go to eat and find certain things in queens Stephen made a mental list in his head to go and try some of them with Tony after Peter mentioned that some of the restaurants and shops don't allow media and what not, that they don't go around those places much, saying if he was gonna eat there he would have the most privacy.

Stephen smiled at the boy. He never thought he would meet someone like Peter, Stephen was sure he was an Angel sent from heaven. He also liked how Peter took into account that he was fairly popular and kept him away from crowds.

When they neared Delmer's an old lady was having trouble walking across the street. So Peter gave her a hand and after he did she insisted that he take some churros from her stand. When they arrived at Delmer's Peter talked to the man running the shop in Spanish after handing him a churro, while also petting his cat.

When Stephen asked Peter how he knew Spanish Peter said he learned it to talk to Mr. Delmer. Now Stephen was sure that Peter was maybe an angel or a cinnamon roll or maybe he was both. Peter knew almost everybody, he was kind, and he helped people in need.

Stephen tried to convince Peter to let him pay, but he refused, only for Delmer to butt in and say it was free. He thanked Peter and said it was free because his shop was getting more customers thanks to Peter's help, putting up flyers and helping out around the store attracting customers. He also said it was for telling the Doctor Strange that his sandwiches were the best in queens.

After that they went their separate ways, with Stephen promising to come back and try the churros.

As Peter left Stephen realized that he never got the kids' number. Making a note to try and see him again, he made his way to the Avengers tower.

(678 words)

See ya latter you little demons.

Have a nice day/afternoon/night!

- Author-san