Lord It's another nerd child. Go Away with your science and technology.

Sorry Still no photos or music. I haven't found any that matched...and I am lazy lol.

Thank you to @angelbaby198 for basically reminding and motivating me to update. This is for you my friend. (If you don't mind me calling you that.)

Third person POV:

Peter: "YOU'RE BRUCE BANNER!"

*Totally ignoring Tony Stark. Insert shook Pikachu's (My computer wanted to edit Pikachu's to Spinach's. LMAO) face. And Bruce not being used to attention*

Bruce: "I uh yes. I am, do you want to get clean?"

Peter: "Yes, yes please...Uh lead the way?"

???: "Stupid mortal! I do not wish to acquire your illiterate buzzing machine! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!"

???: "ILLITERATE MY ASS! THIS THING IS MY BABY! WATCH WHAT YOU SAY OR I'MA GO BEAST MODE ON YOUR UNGODLY FLAT ASS! PERIOD BITCH!"

???: "FLAT! I WHA- *sputtering noises* MY ARSE IS NOT FLAT YOU UGLY, FUGLY, STUPID LITTLE-"

???: "Shuri, Loki. Knock it off now. I mean it. Or I swear I will ditch you in the car and buy snacks myself."

Shuri: "I thought you didn't swear Mr. Captain Language America."

Loki: "Yeah, I would rather die than let you pick snacks."

Shuri: "You already did like three times-"

Loki: "I SWEAR ON MY-... Brother? Mom? Myself? Yes that will do. I SWEAR ON MY BEAUTIFUL ASS THAT I WILL-"

Tony: "GUYS! We have a guest. And what are you doing here?"

Shuri: "Getting food duh. Hi Pete. We have Bio and Chem homework right? You have notes? Psh. You always have notes. Lemme copyyyyyyyyyy! Better yet if you have the homework done...Lemme copyyyyyy!"

Peter: *whipping pie off his face with the help of Stephen and Bruce* "Hi Ri, and why don't you take notes? Do you really need them? And no you can't copy my homework. Do just that much. Anyway my vague ones or my in depth ones."

Shuri: "Your in depth notes. The lengthy ones. I wanna seem smart. Also we have to turn in our notebooks, remember? It's like part of our grade? Not like that matters to you. You don't need to even take those classes."

Peter: "You are smart Shuri. And Bio and Chem are fun for your information. You just don't wanna do it cause you can't blow stuff up or make stuff."

Shuri: "True. But I mean it's boring. Like lady we get it move on."

Peter: "Not everyone is as smart as you Shuri. And that's her job to explain it."

Shuri: "Well they should be if they go Midtown High school. The school for geeks and nerds...Minus Flash. And I mean you're smart."

Peter: "I mean I guess but it's not that easy, most people can't grasp concepts as easily as we do."

*The rest of the avengers gaping at the fact that they know each other and the fact that they go to Midtown, except Tony on the school part*

Loki: "Lord It's another nerd child. Go Away with your science and technology. Tony take your techy gremlins and KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME-"

Thor: "Brother be kind to Tony and his...non-offspring. They mean no harm and you should just use the phone. It makes it easier to find you. But with the way you dress it shouldn't be hard."

Loki: "SHUT UP ABOUT MY CLOTHING YOU LOW LIFE IMBECILE, MOTHER-"

Peter: "OH MY GOD ARE YOU!"

Thor: *Smirking at Loki.* (Boy you ain't gonna be smirking soon) *Loki annoyed* "You see well mortal. I am-"

Peter: *Shoves Thor out of the way* *Kira kira eyes you know these ones ✨O✨* "YOU'RE LOKI! YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE GODS IN NORSE MYTHOLOGY! LIKE ONE OF THE BEST ONES!! AND OH MY GOD! THE THINGS YOU'RE CAPABLE OF! YOU COULD HAVE TOTALLY DESTROYED THIS PLACE WITHOUT BEING CONTROLLED! HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE GREATEST GODS! MR. DRIED GRAPE DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE HECK HE WAS CONTROLLING!"

Shuri: "Welp there he goes. This folks is the one time you'll see..actually you'll see this a lot, anyway presenting the one and only. Fanboy Peter, screech fest Benjamin, OMG I am a fan Parker. Lord, this is gonna take a longggg time."

Tony: "Can't you just, you know. Stop him?"

Shuri: *Snort* "Yeah right stop him. When I told him you were a low class scientist and I only said that because I barley knew you and you took away my bombs...

He went into an 8 hour rant landing us in detention for an hour where he continued to rant about you. And how great you are. We missed school and we got detention for it because all he did was rant to me about Tony Stark. Since breakfast in the caff. Never again."

*All look at a sparkling Peter rambling on and one. And an embarrassed Loki not used to people liking him.*

Bucky & Clint: "What kinda crack is he on. I'll buy it."

Steve: "....Grounded. rooms now."

Bucky & Clint: "IT WAS ONLY ONE PIE!"

Steve: "It didn't hit me it hit him. And this is for the glitter bombs in the shower. Plus the ones in the lounge and in my shoes."

Wanda: "Today is gonna be a long day." *Sips coffee*

Vision: "How long till they remember that they are supposed to be working?"

Wanda: "Who knows. But it's not my problem."

To be continued...

Wanda being sassy??? OOOOOOOO. Nah I just think she would be sassy.  Not like she isn't already lol. I will try. I swear I will try to do posts like a normal person.

But don't get your hopes too high, my random hyperfixations tend to be...well fixated. But I will definitely try to derail them. Because the fact y'all read my shit is...it makes me happy and motivated.

So I am gonna go and try to write a crap ton more chapters to make up for the missed ones.

(957 Words)

Have a nice Morning/Afternoon/Night you wonderful human organisms.

Oh and

WASH YOUR FREAKING HANDS!

Bye.

- Author-san