FOURTH WALL BREAKER!

Third person POV:

Clint and Natasha had seen Tony laugh and even smile at his phone. Which was a bit suspicious because Tony rarely smiled at his phone. He only smiled at it if he was texting the group chat or Strange, but most of the time him smiling at his phone for any reason was rare. But these past few days most of the Avengers saw him smiling, and even laughing at his phone, which was rarer than his smiles.

So being the nosy group of hero's they were, they decide to investigate. And that led to Clint and Natasha volunteering to investigate.

Natasha POV: Me and Clint were sent to get Tony's phone and find out what's going on. Strange seemed to know but didn't tell us. Which is like him. He isn't one to just reveal someone's secrets unlike some bird headed idiot I know (Author: *blinks* when you know it's Clint, but feel bad for trashing him with your writing.)

He's also hard to corner and interrogate. He just poofs away, or gives us that "I don't get paid enough for this shit" look... maybe it's a "I need coffee look". Anywho he's hard to get info from. So we took matters into our own hands and made a plan to get Tony's phone to get info and then put it back without him noticing....

That is if Clint doesn't do anything stupid and unnecessary...... Who am I kidding? It's Clint if this were a real mission he wouldn't pull the shit he does but this is a play run. Basically he has nothing to lose. Also this is Tony's phone where taking he ain't gonna pass up an opportunity to fuck with him in one way or another.

*sigh* I pray for my life. Tony is a little scary when pissed off, though he ain't that bad. He looks like an upset kitten. A kitten with a bunch of dangerous things that could kill me with the push of a button. So, here goes nothing!

Clint POV: Me and Nat are gonna get Tony's phone and get out. Nat probably things I'm gonna pull a stunt, like normal cause it's Tony so like why not. But I ain't cause from what I know he hasn't slept in a few day and Tony can be scary as fuck with out sleep. Like DEMON FUCKING SCARY. And I am a father. I don't need to die before I see my kids grow up. I have three future weddings to attend.

So I went all out for this one. And y'all readers know what I'm talking about. Glitter fucking bombs. 🤩🤩 So I'm gonna fuck with him while Nat gets the phone, all she said was that I was a distraction, she didn't specify how I was a distraction. And if I didn't pull something than who the fuck am I??

(Author: cLiNt. Clint: What? Author: Wtf did I tell you about breaking the fourth wall??? Clint: hmm, it's a bit foggy but I think you said not to? Author: Correct and why?? Clint: Cause every time I break it it takes 4 - 5 chapters to fix? I don't know why your mad- Wait is this cause you got glitter bombed last time? Author: ... Shut up and get back to the story!!! You ain't Wade! WHEN THE WALL BRAKES IT'S HARDER TO FIX!! NOW GET OUT YOU FOURTH WALL BREAKER!! Clint: Okay! Okay! Stop throwing things!)

Nat's pov: (Author: and we are back. Sorry for switching like dis.)

We got into Tony's workshop no problem. The doors are silent and he had a ton of stuff all over so we have many hiding spots. Lucky for me I am stealthy, and Clint is in the vents so I don't need to worry about-

Clint: "I am engaging target deadly spider. Bird man over."

Nat: "Copy bird man, over- *whisper shouting* Wait, wait, what!?!"

Clint: "You said be a diversion so watch me be a hella good diversion deadly spider."

Nat: "CLINT NO!" *Still whisper shouting*

Clint: "Tell my kids I love them. Get that phone Nat it's more important than me. I am going out crazy style."

After that from my position I saw Clint swing down from the vents with.... Are those glitter bombs?? Screaming "PEANUT BUTTER!" at the top of his lungs (Author: if you get it..Then you're my new favorite person) Oh, Clint you dramatic little shit. Mission impossible just became a little more possible.

Author: LMAO! I liked writing this chap it was fun. I got a kick outta writing Clint's part not gonna lie.

(774 words)

Have a nice day/afternoon/night!

See you later you little diablos.

- Author-san