A Get well basket and a teddy bear, on my doorstep. INTO THE UNKNOWN~

BUT WHEN HE SAID HI I FORGOT MY DANG NAME! THIS IS NOT A GAME, THIS IS NOT A GAME! INTO THE UNKNOWN! INTO THE UNKNOWN! INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! OooOooOoooooOOOoooO!~

Mr. Anthony: Peter you good? How do you feel? And if I woke you up I apologize.

Peter is online.

Peter: Your good I was already awake. It is 8:30am. I can't sleep in without it messing up my sleep schedule. And besides if I wanted to sleep in my body clock wouldn't let me.

Mr. Anthony: Ah, okay. How's your side?

Peter: It's good. It is not as bad as it was yesterday. Oh I looked at it when I changed the bandages this morning.

Mr. Anthony: Oh that's good.

Peter: Yeah- Gimme a sec someone knocked on the door.

Mr. Anthony: No prob take your time.

Peter: Well that wasn't strange at all.

Mr. Anthony: What's wrong??? Did someone bother you??

Peter: No, no. I'm fine it's just someone sent me a get well basket???

Mr. Anthony: Elaborate please.

Peter: Well I got a basket full to the brim with snacks, and a cute little teddy bear.

Mr. Anthony: So?

Peter: The only people who knew I was injured were Ned, MJ, and you. But they only found out this morning. And the basket has my name on it. Oh and there is no sender.

*Tony cringed. He knew adding Peters name was a bit much but he was in a rush*

Mr. Anthony: Oh, that is kinda strange.

Peter: A basket on my doorstep from the unknown. That sounds kinda cool not gonna lie. INTO THE UNKNOWN!! ❄️❄️

Mr. Anthony: Whelp whatever floats your boat I guess.

Peter: Well, I'ma go check it out. I'll text you back if there's a camera in the bear, Or if the candy is full of crack.

(Author: If you do get a random package full of food, please don't eat it. If someone comes forward and says they sent it to you then sure. But if not I don't advise you to eat the stuff in it. Tony is only encouraging it cause he sent the basket. But still please don't.)

Mr. Anthony: Dear lord. What's with your generation. Y'all sarcastic as fuck, sassy as shit, more depressed than Nico Di Angelo (Author: sorry Neeks), and dare people to do the stupidest crap known to man.

Peter: Okay, boomer. I am not like all Gen Z-ers. Also that's rude to assume we are all spawns of Satan 😈. The only time someone dared me to do something stupid was when I had tided-pods at the laundry mat. But I didn't eat-um. The packaging says not to eat it. Like hello I can read. 🙄 Also everyone has mental illness. It came free with your Gen-z starter pack.

Mr. Anthony: See? Sassy.

Peter: Pfft. Bye Mr. Anthony.

Mr. Anthony: Bye kid.

Read 9:12

Peter and Mr. Anthony are offline.

Author: I had to add this song I mean how could I not? INTO THE UNKOWN~ INTO THE UNKNOWN~ INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~ INTO THE FUCKING UNKNOWNNNNNNNNNNN BITCH!

(531 words)

Have a nice day/afternoon/night you little spiders.

- Author-san