People, stop leaving your god damn stoves on!

Peter POV:

Peter looked back down at his phone and smiled. All though it was short lived. In the distance there was a loud explosion, screams, and signs of smoke coming off the buildings.

Peter: "Ah come on people! Stop leaving your god damn stoves on! How many of you are gonna burn down a building in one day!!!!"

After sending a quick goodbye to Mr. Anthony, he swung off to see what happened.

As Peter swung towards the damage he saw that most of the people were out of the building. So he assumed that it was good. Until a lady frantically looked around, then her face paled. Peter took that as a bad sign. Peters thoughts were confirmed when the lady started to frantically screech about her child and where he was. Peter sorta panicked cause if the kid was still in the building that would be bad. Like really bad.

Random lady: "Peter?!?! PETER!!! HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SON?!?! HE'S A SMALL LITTLE BOY!?! HE HAS BIG BROWN EYES AND FLUFFY YELLOW HAIR!!! HE'S ONLY 3 YEARS OLD! PLEASE ANYBODY! PLEASE LET ME THROUGH! HE MIGHT STILL BE INSIDE!! PLEASE!"

The lady's description piqued Peter's interest. So he has the same name. Peter thought as he got closer to the building. He saw a woman in her mid 20's frantically trying to get past the officers who were blocking her from going back into the burning building a good couple feet away.

Police officer: "Ma'am you can't go in there you'll die. The building is burning up, you'll have to wait till our men can get in there. Till then I am not permitted to let you go back in. I'm sorry."

Peter mentally and physically cringed at the officers words. That in no way would make the woman feel better it would just make her more frantic, and want to rush in. I mean who wouldn't? That's their kid getting burned alive.

Random lady: "NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!! HE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT! PLEASE!! THAT'S MY BABY IN THERE! MY LITTLE BOY!! PETER! PETER! HE'S ONLY THREE! THREE I TELL YOU! AND YOU WANT ME TO WAIT FOR HELP THAT'S NEVER GONNA MAKE IT?? LET ME GO! I HAVE TO GET MY SON! PLEASE! PETER! I CAN'T LEAVE HIM!! PLEASE LET ME THROUGH! LET THE THROUGH!! LET. ME. GO!!! I WILL BITE YOU! YOU HEAR ME?"

Peter was now hurrying to set down close to the pair. Cause now the woman was screaming in a shrill voice practically dragging the man with her, as he tried to hold her still. The people around them looked sad, some looking thankful holding tight to there children.

Police officer: "Ma'am I'm sorry but your not allowed to go-"

Peter: "Ma'am don't worry I'll get your son. Where do you think he would be? That will help me have less places to look."

The lady flipped her head around so fast Peter was afraid she got that she got whip lash. She was shaking very badly with buckets of tears running down her face. But she stopped struggling, the officer looked gratefully at Peter who just showed up,

Random lady: *shakily* "He might be in the nursery. At the top. Please get him, please, I'm begging you, he's all I have, Please spider man, save my baby. Please. Please.... plea-s-e. *sob* my baby..."

Peter watches this woman break down in tears holding on to the arm of his suit. This broke Peter's heart. He didn't want someone to lose their family like he did. He knew how it felt to have someone ripped away from you without warning. It happened to multiple times with his parents and Ben.

Peter: "I'll get him Ma'am no matter what. I'll get your son."

After gently taking her hand off his arm and placing it on the officers, he swung up towards the top of the building. Once he got to the top Peter realized that the building was unstable and burning up rapidly. He found a window on the side of the building but it was bolted shut, the more he tried to get it open the hotter the building got. He frantically began searching for another way in. Swinging around the building he spotted a bigger window near the back of the building. So swinging like a maniac he crashed through it and stumbled to his feet. His shoulder had bits of glass in it but Peter ignored it, he would fix it when he got home. He had a kid to save.

As Peter began frantically looking around assuming the worst he heard a small cry coming from one of the rooms down the hall. Saying a quick yes in victory he ran towards the room. Blocking the door was a baby gate, not being able to open one before, Peter didn't think he could do it now, so being in the frantic rush he was, he ripped it off the door and threw it to the side. Then he ran into the room.

Inside was sorta a nap room, he heard the cry again but louder he looked till he spotted a crib with a small boy sobbing his eyes out clinging to a small stuffed spider-man. He smiled at this, till he remembers the burning building, and the crying toddler stuck in the said building. He rushed over to the crib, and grabbed the small boy in his arms. He rushed outta there like he did when MJ brought out her algebra book to throw at Flash.

As he neared the window he shot a web to the building next to the one he was in and jumped out holding the kid close to him. Praying to god that this web hit something as they started to free fall Peter felt a tug. Thanking god that his 'Peters luck' didn't choose that moment to screw him over. As he landed he saw the fire trucks and paramedics make their way towards the building. He landed on the ground and as the mother from before rushed towards him with a look of relief on her face.

Her hands shook as she took the small boy from Spider-Man into her arms. Cradling him close as he continued to cry. She soothed him gently rocking her body side to side. Relieved tears fell from her eyes.

Random lady: "PETER! Oh darling your safe. Mommy's here! I got you baby don't cry dear you were very brave! So very brave. Mommy's glad you okay sweetheart. Spider-Man saved you! There you go, dry those eyes. Come on sweet pea they are gonna check up on you okay? I got you everything's gonna be alright. *mwah* See? all better."

Peter watched as she took the small boy in her arms and held him like a lifeline, with the biggest tear filled smile on her face. Peter smiled at this heartwarming scene. She was taken towards the paramedics truck to make sure that they were okay. Before she started walking with the medic she turned around to look at Peter.

Random lady: "Thank you. Spider-Man, Thank you. You don't know who much this means to me. Thank you"

Peter: "Any time Ma'am"

With the thought of adding an AI to his suit to make his life easier, swung off to save queens from more crime.

(1246 words)

*LE GASP* Yes. I am updating again. I put this off and I felt like an asshole. A depressed asshole but that's nothing new. But I hate having to wait for updates so I figured you guys wouldn't like waiting ether. So I cranked out a bunch. So expect a couple more.

See ya later you little demons.

Have a nice day/afternoon/night!

- Author-san