Random Valentine's Oneshot

Ok so my phone is at 14% it's like 10:35 pm and i got no sleep lat night and i am in the middle of a mental break down so here I am writing a Valentine's oneshot. Little back ground info they are in 8th year. Draco and Harry are best friends.

Draco's pov
       I sigh as I watch Harry laugh at something Hermione said. I love his laugh. I love his smile. I love everything about him. It's a week before valentine's day and I could only wish to spend it with him.  I have tried flirting with him and even asked him out. I am in love with an oblivious idiot.
     I sigh once more as I get up to walk to class. I walk with Harry like I always do. 
"Um...would you want to go to the Three Broomsticks with me next Friday?"
"Isn't that valentine's day?"
"Yeah. You don't have to I just thought you know...."
"No of course I will. I love hanging out with friends. Not like I have anyone to spend valentine's day with anyway."
      Great Draco. Now you are hanging out with your crush as friends on valentine's day. Maybe I should give up. Clearly he doesn't like me back.

Hermione's pov
        I see Draco try to ask Harry out again. It's the third time this week. Clearly not getting the answer he wants his face shows a certain type of sadness, the kind that says I was rejected by my crush and they didn't notice. I sent him a pitiful look as we entered the classroom.
     Clearly Harry is to oblivious for his own good.

持ち込まれた時間スキップ アニメの力であなたに. ( timeskip)

      After class I run after Harry. Draco needs a lot of help if he wants to go out with Harry and the first way to get them together is to get Harry to realize his feelings.
"Harry. Be honest Do you like Draco?"
      Harry suddenly stops walking. He looks around as to see if anyone was there which of course there wasn't I made sure we were alone.
"What of course not. Why would you think that?"
      I give him The Look™.
"Look I love him as a friend."
"What ever you say."
"I don't like him like that."
      And with that I walk away slowly until I hear Harry shout.
"Hermione! Wait up."

Harry's pov
      Me like Draco. What a ridiculous thought. So what if I hate seeing him sad and every time he smiles I get butterflies. Or maybe I stare at him for long periods of time I mean have you seen him,  the man is beautiful. Or the fact that.....holy shit I am in love with my best friend. Hermione was right. Well now what. He will never like me like that.
"Hermione! Wait up."
            I run up to her to see a huge smile plastered over her face.
"So maybe I like him a little. But there is no way he will like me back."
"Idiot. That is what you are. Harry, why would you think that. Anyone could tell that he is head over heels for you. He flirts with you constantly and even asked you out three times. This week."
"..."
"Just tell him you want to be more than friends."
"Oh. Yeah. I'll go do that."
      I went to go find Draco but I couldn't find him anywhere.

持ち込まれた時間スキップ アニメの力であなたに (timeskip. It's valentine's day now)

     "Hermione. Draco has been ignoring me all week. I don't know what I did wrong."
"Harry I will talk to him ok. You have to get ready because you are still going to the three broomsticks with him right?"
"But he is ignoring me. I don't think he is still coming."
"No he will go if he knows what is good for him"
"Thanks Hermione."

Draco's pov
       I feel bad for ignoring Harry but I thought it would be easy to like stop liking him if I didn't see him. It hurts knowing I cause him this type of pain.
       I was at the library doing potion's work when Hermione came storming.
"Listen here you little bitch. I don't care why you are ignoring Harry but stop it. You are going to go on that unofficial date and you are going to confess you love dammit. You made Harry fucking cry you fucking idiot."
      Not wanting to be yelled out anymore I nod and run to the three broomsticks. Upon entering it I see Harry waiting at a table and he looked gorgeous. I sit down.
"Um I wanna say sorry for ignoring it's just that.... I love you. A lot. And I know you don't feel the same so I...."
    I was cut off by him kissing me.
"I love you too you idiot."
     After hearing that I pulled him in for another kiss.

Word count:827
Sorry is a little late. Like it's still valentine's day but us almost the end so idk. I hope you all like it also about the timeskip. I always thought the timeskip was idk how to put this the best way to make the fanfic more creative idk. Like you could do anything with so yeah. It means timeskip brought to you by tge power of anime so yeah.
Stay weird