Extra classes

“Ok. So we are going to put you into different classes just to make sure you're physically fit and ready to be an auror. After reviewing your applications we decided the best classes for you. Please listen as we call your name. We are only saying this once.”

“So first are the mandatory classes including basic healing, basic potion making, and dueling. “

“Next is extra dueling lessons, in this class is Stephen Anthony (Don’t judge the names I come up with please), Jordan Grace, Harry Potter-”

“We can’t put Harry Potter in that class.”

Why not?”

“He doesn’t need it.”

“Why doesn’t he? It says right here-”

The other man throws the clipboard the first was holding aside.

“Why did you do that?!”

“He’s Harry Potter”

“I know. I can see that. But that doesn’t-”

“Harry!Potter!”

“He still needs to attend extra dueling-”

“We can’t put Harry Potter in extra dueling lessons!”

“He only ever uses one spell-”

“You well he REALLY good at it.”

As they continued to fight about what to do, Draco and Harry burst into laughter along with Ron. 

“You know I actually use two spells now.”

“Yeah and he is learning to use a third.”

Word count: 201

It’s not really drarry but I saw this headcanon and really wanted to make it so here it is. Sorry I haven't been coming out with any oneshots lately. I am going to try to get a few out before my vacation tho. Hope y’all like it. Stay weird.