Day eight: sleeping in

Draco woke up to see his mate softly snoring cuddling into his side. It has been about three years since they left Hogwarts and yet he was the same small Hufflepuff. His eyes soon wandered to the purple colored mark adorning his small neck. He bent down to kiss it slowly, trailing up his neck to give him a peck on the lips. Harry leaned into the kiss, whining when it was over.

“Good morning, love.”

“Morning.”

“You want to get up so I can make breakfast.”

    He shakes his head fastly and clings on harder. I laugh lightly at my mates actions and give him a small kiss on the forehead.

“Fine we can lay in bed a little longer ok. But you have to eat eventually.”

    I lay back down and he lays his head on my chest. I play with his hair for a bit as I slowly drift off back to sleep. 

    The sun started pouring in through the window. I wake up still a little groggy as I turn to check the time. 

“Harry, you need to wake up, love.”

“Hmm?”

“It’s 1:00. We missed breakfast and we are going to miss the date we had with Ron and Blaise, Hermione and Pansy.”

    That seemed to wake him up. He got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. I shake my head and also get ready.

Word count: 236 

Sorry that it is another short one. It is harder to have an oneshot out every day. When I am done with all 30 oneshots I might make a oneshot of their date if yall want it. Next one should be out tomorrow. Hopefully it will be longer than this one. Stay weird.