Day fourteen: geeking out overstuff

Nobody's pov
It was like any day at Hogwarts, the hufflepuff's were planning world domination, just kidding they already did that. The Ravenclaw's were studying. The Slytherin's were doing whatever they do and the Gryffindors well they are Gryffindors. Everything was completely normal.
"Hermione, I am telling you Loki is definitely hotter than Captain America. Like have you seen him."
"Harry, I don't know how it is possible for you to be as ignorant as you are. I knew you were blind, but I didn't know you were this blind."
"Hey guys, how about we just-"
"Shut up Ronald. This doesn't involve you."
Both Harry and Hermione said at the same time.
Their yelling got the attention of three certain Slytherins."
"What do you think they are fighting about?"
"It is clearly something serious. I think they just made Weasley cry."
"They did what to my Ro- I mean Weasley?"
Blaise looked over to see Ron wiping back small tears. He glared at the two people who said something to make hime cry. Blaise then got up, walked over there, pulled Ron into a rough kiss.
"If either of you dare make him cry again, I will end you."
They stared at him before laughing.
"I told you it would work."
"Yeah I am sorry for doubting you. We knew you liked him. We just wanted to prove it."
"Thank you Hermione for pretending to be wrong this once"
"What do you mean pretending to be wrong?"
"I mean thank you for pretending to think that Captain America is hotter. I know how much you hate being wrong."
"I wasn't pretending to be wrong. Captain America is hotter."
"Oh you were serious?"
"I mean yes. Captain America is a work of art, Loki is barely average."
"Loki is a literal god. He could step on me and I would apologize."
"Oh my god- Harry you have the worst taste men. It is almost as bad as your taste in women."
"You're one to talk. You are the one who has been simping over the same girl since 2nd year."
"Well you been simping over the same guy since 1st year."
"That's because he gorgeous. It's not my fault you are blind to beauty."
"I am leaving. Blaise are you coming with me?"
Blaise nodded his head, desperate to get away from them. Blaise grabbed Ron's hand and dragged him to the Slytherin table where Draco and Pansy were sitting.
"So what are they fighting about?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
Meanwhile back at the Gryffindor table.
"I think he would agree with me that Loki is better looking."
"Really? Than let's go ask him."
"Fine. We will."
So they walked towards the Slytherin table were Silver trio was sitting plus Ron. The silver trio was surprised to say the least.
"Malfoy. You have to at least have some common sense. Please tell my dear friend Hermione that Loki is hotter than Captain America."
Pansy bursted into quiet laughter at what she just heard.
"I thought you were the smart one. But clearly not. Anyone with any brains would know that Loki is far more hot than Captain America can ever be."
"Told you."
Harry said as he stuck his tongue out at Hermione.
"Honestly, three people isn't enough people to agree on which is hotter. I bet you that Parkinson would be on my side."
"Why am I getting dragged into this?"
"Just answer the question Pansy. Who is hotter? Loki, the obvious answer or the other one."
"Honestly this shouldn't even be a huge debate everyone should know who is hotter. It is just common knowledge."
"Just answer the question."
"I was getting to it Draco, it is obviously Captain America."
"Hey your just saying that to side with your cr-"
Pansy put her hand over Draco's mouth.
"Great, now it's a tie."
You could hear the sarcasm dripping from his voice. Harry then turns to Ron he quickly says
"Sorry, but I don't want to get into this
I am leaving."
"Now what do we do?"
You know what I am leaving. Hermione you can come and find me when you are done being stupid and blind. Malfoy you are coming with me."
"Um om?"
Harry grabbed Draco's arm and dragged him to the library
"Sorry about that. I have been trying to get those two together for forever now."
"So you don't actually think that Loki is better than Captain America?"
"No I don't think it, I know it. I mean have you seen the man. Absolutely breathtaking. "
"I agree. He is the beautiful mam to exist. Well second to most beautiful man to exist."
"Whose first?"
"You."
Draco said as he leaned into Harry pulling him into a gentle kiss filled with love and passion. They pull back a smile on their faces.

Word count: 809

I love making this one. I don't even care if it is not that good, I love this more than the other ones. So I had a little difficulty writing this because I had to find someone for Hermione to think was better looking and I don't know who could come even close to Loki's level of beauty so I used Captain America. I mean Honestly Loki is so fine. I am a lesbian but this man can make me straight. Hope y'all like it.
Stay weird