• Thirteen •

Unedited because I'm tired af so sorry about any mistakes.

• Livvy •

The next morning I woke up to Harry sleeping peacefully next to me. I knew that our parents wouldn't be returning until later that day so I took the chance to admire Harry.

His curly hair had been growing and he had started to put it up into a tiny little bun. He had gotten two more small tattoos on his left arm to go along with his star.

I moved my head off of his chest and he stirred. He eyes popped opened and he blinked a few times to get the sleep out of his eyes.

"Good morning." his voice was so deep and husky from his sleep.

"Good morning." I told him.

He leaned down and kissed my head. "You are so beautiful."

I blushed and hid my face in his naked chest. "Hey," Harry said as he rubbed my back trying to get me to stop hiding, "are you hungry?"

I nodded my head against his chest. "Come on, I'll make you breakfast."

"Do you mind if I shower?" I asked him.

"Of course not. Just come down when you're done."

Harry climbed out of bed and pulled on a pair of boxers followed by some sweats. Once he left I found my purse which I was smart enough to put an extra pair of panties in. I wore the same bra because in my excitement I forgot to bring one.

I didn't want to put my dress on so I just grabbed one of Harry's black T-shirt and carried it into the bathroom.

The warm water felt amazing on my skin. It was so relaxing and soothing since I was a tad bit sore from the previous night. I used the bottle of conditioner that I keep in Harry's shower for the nights that I stay over and don't want to go home to shower.

The bathroom was all steamy when I turned the water off and I knew that Harry would soon be done with breakfast so I quickly dried myself off and got dressed.

Harry had sat us both spots at the breakfast bar and was waiting for me when I got downstairs. He made a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast, my favorite. There was a glass of apple juice sitting next to my plate.

"You know me so well." I said as I sat down next to him.

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. He pulled away and we both started eating. "Our parents won't be home until tonight. What do you want to do today?" I asked Harry.

"I'm not sure, I don't think anything will top last night." Harry said being cheeky like he always was.

"We'll let's go somewhere or something." I suggested.

"Where?"

"I don't know. We can go to the mall or something."

"Let's go to the city." Harry said abruptly.

"The city? You mean Savannah?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we can go to that little shop you like and get lunch some where."

"Our parents aren't even here though."

"We've gone to Savannah without them before. It's just an hour a way."

"Okay, we'll go right after breakfast."

-

After our breakfast Harry went upstairs to shower and I went across the street to my house to change. I knew Harry wouldn't take long so I quickly threw on a black bandeau with a sheer white tanktop on top and jean shorts. I grabbed one of my bigger bags and threw a bikini and some other thingsfor ooour day trip.