• Sixteen •

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long. I was close to finishing a chapter but once I found out that Zayn had left One Direction I had no motivation to write, but now I do. This is a really short update but I promise the next one will be longer. Let me know what you think!

Livvy

"How was last night?" my mom had asked me the next morning when I came downstairs for breakfast.

"It was awful. Harry won homecoming king and Brittany won queen."

"She did not!" my mom said turning around to face me.

"Yes she did." I said with a nod.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. Harry threw his crown away and said that he wouldn't dance with Brittany because she's not his queen, I am."

"So then what happened?" my mom asked cheekily.

"He took me to the beach and we danced there."

"You two are very cute together."

"Thank you." I said.

"Do you have any plans for today?"

"I was actually thinking about cleaning out the treehouse."

"Really? What for?"

"No reason really. I just want to see what I can find."

"Alright. Tell me if you find anything interesting." my mom said.

"I will."

I grabbed my phone and earphones before walking outside to my old treehouse. It wasn't a very impressive treehouse. Just a simple, small, four wall structure built around around a big tree in my back yard.

Despite how unimpressive the treehouse is, it holds a lot of memories. Harry and I spent the majority of our childhood in there.

I sorted through old toys and then I came across tons of old photos of Harry and I. There were pictures of our birthday parties, Halloween, everything. There was one of Harry wearing one of Anne's bras. My favorite was a picture of Harry and I at one of our birthday parties. I think it was our fifth or sixth birthday and we had the party at some ice cream place in town.

In the picture Harry had one hand on my leg while the other was up in the air, his thumb pointing up. He was winking and I was smiling. "What are you doing up here?" I looked up when Harry entered the tree house.

"Just going through our old stuff. Look at this."

I handed the picture to Harry and he laughed. "I remember this I think. It was what, our fifth, maybe sixth birthday party at the old ice cream place in town?"

"Yeah. Your face is hilarious in this photo."

"I was an adorable child." Harry deafened himself.

"Sure." I laughed.

"So what made you want to clean out our old treehouse?" Harry asked as he sat down on the floor next to me.

"I don't know. I guess I just should do it while I can."

"We don't leave for nearly seven more months babe. Why worry about it now?"

"Seven months could fly by. And the last few months we'll spend packing."

Harry nodded and looked At the old picture of us. "I really miss these days. I have such great memories from then."

"We're making great memories now too though, aren't we?"

"I guess." Harry sighed.

I snuggled up next to him and sat my hand on his chest. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired I guess."

"I love you."

"You too." he mumbled minutes later. That's why I thought Harry was starting not to love me, but damn was I wrong.