• Fourteen •

Livvy

After we got my homecoming dress Harry took me down the street to get icecream and then we went home. My mom loved the dress just as much as I did and I even called Molly and told her that she would have to come over and see it soon. "You're ready for the wedding right?" Molly asked me after agreeing to come see my dress the next day.

"Shit, Molly, I forgot I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, the wedding is a week away so as long as you're ready by then."

"I will be."

"Good, now is Harry still bringing his girlfriend?" Molly asked me.

"We haven't talked in a while have we?" I asked.

"No, I guess not. Why?"

"Well Harry dumped Brittany, and I dumped Jay."

"Okay, so I can mark their names off the list?"

"Yeah, but that's not all. Now Harry and I are dating."

"WHAT?!" Molly yelled into the phone so loudly that I had to pull it away from my ear.

"We're dating."

"I don't even know what to say! I'm so happy for you Liv! What's it like having Harry as a boyfriend?"

"He's still my best friend, we just kiss a lot now."

Molly laughed, "I'm happy that you two finally got together. What are you guys going to do when you leave in May?"

"I'm going to move to Duke with Harry. He's getting an apartment and I'm going to stay with him."

"Didn't you say no to Duke?"

"Yeah, and I can't get back in this year so I'm just gonna take a year off."

"Maybe in a few years we'll be getting ready for your wedding then." Molly joked.

"Maybe." I played along.

"Okay, don't forget that we have another dress fitting on Friday and then the wedding Saturday. You need to be at the lake house at ten."

"I know, I won't forget again. I'll see you Friday."

-

The rest of the week was uneventful. After school on Friday, Harry and I went straight to my dress fitting. Molly, being the worrying person that she was, wanted to be sure that the dresses would fit, even though the next morning she was getting married.

Gemma, Molly, Anne, and my mom had already arrived when Harry and I got there. He complained that he shouldn't have to come to a dress shop but he quieted down once I whispered in his ear that if he was good we could go to the lake house early with Molly.

Gemma was the maid of honor and I was the only bridesmaid, Molly had wanted a small wedding. Gemma and I exchanged hugs before Molly shoved us each into a dressing room so we could try on our dresses on final time.

Molly picked a light pink color for Gemma and my dresses. They were both very beautiful and fit wonderfully.

When Gemma and I came out of the dressing rooms Harry came straight up to me and kissed me. "I hate that some other guy is walking you down the aisle." he said quietly in my ear.

"Don't worry, you'll be the one walking me out." I said back and he wrapped his long arms around me to squeeze my butt.

"Hands to yourself Styles!" Molly yelled at my boyfriend.

He laughed and he sat back down as I went to change out of my dress. I pulled Molly aside before we left, "Can Harry and I come up to the lake house with you tonight?" I asked her.