➽❥Chapter 28❥

"You okay there bud?"

A raspy voice asked, breaking the uncomfortable yet comfortable silence. A weird feeling to enjoy something when deep down inside something is screaming for you to wake up.

"Ugh…." He's pretty sure it's him making a painful groan as his body reboots. With a pounding inside his head that makes even his teeth ache,

H/c stands of hair would slide down facing the ground, making room for m/n's half-lidded e/c eyes to freely scan for whoever had ruined such a distressing yet calming moment.

Dabi...

He had been sitting in front of the chained-up male for a while. A tv blaring from behind him, giving the room a late-night movie kind of look. Minus the chains on his wrists and the birdcage.

Now that he started looking around he'd realize it was an empty grey room that only had a tv, the birdcage, and a small table with tea on it. Looking up he'd find what seemed to look like routers.

"Don't tell me one of the side effects were muting..what the fuc.." Dabi would grumble as he read a box that had the word "buzz-kill" on it and a picture of a circular object..it was that weird thing shigaraki released!

it was that weird thing shigaraki released!

Chapter -1
Paragraph 14?

"W-where am- Where are the others!?" M/n would cough out, asking about his friends first before himself as he sat up, using the cage as back support

"W-where am- Where are the others!?" M/n would cough out, asking about his friends first before himself as he sat up, using the cage as back support. "Keep it down dumbass!" Dabi would whisper-yell as he glanced over the mechanic door.

The only high-tech-looking thing in this..cave? "If you're really worried about the others, why not just watch the tv in front of you?" Dabi would speak up as he glanced over at the tv himself wincing at whatever was going on after reaching for his soda.

"That's.." m/n's voice would crack as he stared at the tv. Not only did it show the insides of ua and his friends, but himself as well. He just shoved shinso after yelling into todoroki's face and left the scene with everyone staring at his retreating form. Who was that? He couldn't hear the thing as if the tv was so old it didn't support sound at all.

"Who's that!?" He'd yell as he shot up, trying to break free from the chains in rage. Getting Dabi's attention away from a frowning shoto on the screen to m/n.

"Shut up you idiot!" He'd whisper trying to calm m/n before he came..failing miserably instead. "Let me go!" He'd growl making a lot of noise. Enough to make the clean white and blue door slide open, silencing Dabi and m/n. Both heads snap towards it, revealing the figure walking in.

It wasn't clear whether it was a male or female but one would assume it was a man due to his choice of clothing. A white suit. The headless figure had a halo for a face and three feathers floating in it, along with a pair of wings on the side of its back. Rings would cover most of their fingers as they adjusted their wristwatch, slowly walking to the pair.

"Oh? The little feather is awake?" The figure asked as they stared down at m/n. Their voice didn't give out the gender as well so m/n would be forced to assume it was a male. "He woke just now," Dabi answered, standing up trying to get the man's attention away from m/n for a sec as he glared at him.

"How delightful! I've been meaning to have a lovely chat with you. If you'll excuse us, young man. The...overgrown child is waiting for you upstairs.." He'd speak, his voice had a welcoming tone to it. As if it was practiced to perfection.

"Sure.." Dabi would say under his breath as he gave m/n a 'Don't get yourself in trouble' look. Who was this guy? And what did he want from m/n?

"If you're wondering what my name is, it's a secret~" The male would say, one of the feathers circling his face turning into a smile before disappearing as he glanced around the room. "You'll be calling me...V for now."

"Now I know why I never come down here..how preposterous! I clearly instructed someone from the W.X to come to clean this place up for your arrival..but who? Hmm..guess I'll just chuck them all out since I don't know who." V would shrug as he got a chair to sit on, facing the tv beside m/n.

It had shown m/n having a one-sided argument with shoji. "No.." m/n would whisper as he watched shoji apologize and walk away, katsuki instantly gripping onto m/n's color, saying inaudible things.

"You're really mean aren't you?" Axi would ask making m/n growl. "That's not me and you know it. What do you want from me? And who's that guy messing up my..everything.."

"Patience~ all your questions shall be answered. But first, let's begin with you that replaced you and is annihilating your life right now." He'd chuckle as he poured himself some tea. "Your visitors' service is very poor. You don't even ask if I'd love to have tea with you" he'd sigh as he sat straight, m/n still too busy digesting the little information he got.

"What do you want?..."

"I thought you would wanna talk about your quirk...bet your dear old granny hasn't taught you enough about it..tsk tsk" He'd add, glancing at m/n over the white and golden teacup on his lips, expecting something.

"..W-what?" M/n would ask, looking up at the guy once he realized what he had said.

"She probably told you about how to look at the stars and more stars~ knew she was delusional from the start.." He'd sigh, adding confusion and anger into m/n's overloading pot.

"What did you say about gran!? W-who the hell are you!?" M/n would yell making the other chuckle in amusement.

"Guess they kept you in the dark, huh?"