➽long chapter 25❥

➽───────────────❥

Note: I might have writen
Nemu instead of nomu once
or twice- wait..is it nemu
or nemu?- nomu-

Note 2: I'm working on the next chapter rn as you're reading this so you can expect part two after a few minutes? Anyways enjoy.
➽───────────────❥

➽───────────────❥

"The others are scattered across the usj. All of them should be in battle right now.." momo explained as she got out of the huge material only after fixing her hero suit. "Alright. We should probably head to the hot spot since everyones main priority should be getting there after they finish up." Jiro said getting a nod from the three. "M/n. You should probably run as fast as you can there, we'll take care of him" she added as she jerked her thumb towards the blond behind the group who was still repeating that annoying sound.

"You guys sure you can make it while taking care of him and any villain ambushes?" M/n asked in a nervous and concerned tone. Leaving them behind didn't sit right with him at all. "Don't worry about us. It's better to get there as fast as we can since it seems like we've taken out all of the villains here." Momo said as she started to walk towards their destination. "You're right. I'll be off then." M/n smiled as he started to use his quirk to do his speed tactic again.

Running for a few seconds he'd find himself near the end of an area with lots of water. Looking closer he'd find tsuyu, mineta and midoriya hiding as they seemed to be focused on something. "Aaargh!" M/n would hear a sound and notice how the thrio would squint in reflex as they covered their mouths. It seemed like they were in pain just by watching whatever was going on behind the pillar m/n was hiding behind. After deciding to take a look for himself he'd only cover him mouth aswell as he saw a huge creature with it's brain popping out. It was crushing Aizawa's arm and started to smash his head on the ground after his failed attempt at disabling the creatures quirk.

"M-m-midoriya..i can't take it anymore." Mineta squirmed as he watched the scene unfold infront of him, knowing he was basically useless right now. "I'm sure you must have second thoughts right?" He asked as he glanced to his side only to find the two taking notice of something else. Following their gaze he'd find the warp gate appear once more but this time behind the multi-haircoloured boy as his focus was on his sensei in pain.

"M/n!" Midoriya would yell but it was too late as kurogiri disappeared along with him and appeared behind the blue haired male. "Tomura shigaraki.." He spoke in a deep voice as his mist-like arm stayed wrapped around m/n's face. 'I-i can't breath properly..' m/n would think as he squirmed in the older males grip. He couldn't tell when his hair would stop glowing so he was stuck with guessing and it was obvious that it wasn't twenty yet. "Korugiri. Did you kill thirteen?" He'd ask, making m/n stop trying to break free for a sec and try to listen. "I put thirteen out of action, but there were students I couldn't disperse, and one of them was able to run away." He explained. Shigaraki seemed to not like korugiri's report as he started to scratch on his neck very viciously. "Korugiri...you.." He'd mutter as he trembled in rage. "But I've successfully captured the rainbow boy you speak a lot about." He said, making tomura's head snap to where korugiri stood with the now unconscious male. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM!?" He yelled in anger as he pulled the h/c haired male away from him. "I SWEAR IF YOU WEREN'T A WRAP GATE"- he'd yell but stop in his tracks as he realized something. "One ran away?...we can't win against a dozen of pro's...it's game over." He said as his expression could not be read through the hand covering a large portion of it. "It's game over. Man it's game over this time.." He sulked as his shoulders represented his disappointment like a child. "Let's go home." He added as he turned to the wrap gate.