➽chapter six─[filler?]❥

➽───────────────❥

➽───────────────❥

Key
[F/i : favorite ingredient]
[M/n : male name]
➽───────────────❥

"We're going to stay here for a while. You wanna stay in shoto's room or do you want your own?" She asked with a uninterested tone.

Ever since i agreed to staying with todoroki i got to know him better than his own family. He's really picky here and there about events but i always convince him real quick. Everyone found that surprising, why? I don't know.

But all that changed (when the fire nati-) one normal day...but first a good memory!

➽───────────────❥

"Hey m/n! Could you come here for a sec?" I'd turn around to find Rei waving for me to come over and so i did.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked waiting for her reply.

"Aww, sweety. You can call me mom or aunty rei." She replied with a light giggle.

"Now, i need you to tell fuyumi i wount be home early. Me and enji along with your parents will be going out and we'll come back late. So tell her to cook for tonight. It should be fish and the veggies are in a green packet in the freezer. (F/i) are on the counter too, Kay?"

"Sure miss rei" i replied with a blush. 'I'll probably forget half of what she said...'

"..i guess miss rei will do! I gotta get going now, they're probably waiting for me." She said as she walked away after pecking my forehead.

➽───────────────❥

Third persons pov

───────────────❥

"F/i in green packet, fish on counter and...i-i" m/n stuttered trying to repeat what he was instructed to say to fuyumi.

"What's wrong m/n?" He heard toya say from behind him. "Toya! Miss rei told me our parents including her, wount be here tonight until tonight is...over? So we have to survive on our own!" M/n would say with the most shook expression.

Natsuo and toya would laugh out loud at this, m/n was overdramatic sometimes and would take things literally when not intended. They found him cute, well everyone did. He was basically that one sibling all the other siblings would protect.